DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 930mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery for Ipod Touch 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelaedo on 11/23/2013

Realmente barato en comparación a ventas en otros lugares. Su instalación requiere solo dos soldaduras a la placa madre del ipod. Viene con una pequeña carga que permite su testeo inmediato. La instalación de este accesorio requiere de habilidades expertas. No es para novatos. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFedrik on 10/11/2013

It is just the battery replacement for my IPOD Touch 4G. I needed it because after 2 years and a half the original battery started to malfunction. It doesn´t last much longer and is understandable. I didn´t replace it yet but I can´t tell there´s any cons as it looks the same kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheavenly on 10/01/2013

I bought my ipod a few years ago. right now my battery capacity is going to low. I decide to order it at dx. The battery is easy to replace. The working time with new battery growth up. No cons at the moment. need to solder. it would be better if it were complete tools for installation it would be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyerer on 07/27/2013

price is cheap and quality is good came here safe and not taken any damage shipment was fast safe good and cheap if you need battery this is the cheapest item you can get its chinese product so dont wait apple quality if you use it normal it will not broken very fast if you not trust chinese product ... Read more

battery-1 battery-2 battery-3

0 0 0

• posted byMilanZof on 07/17/2013

Same packaging than original, works as expected. The Ipod Touch 4 has now same original battery life. If you are confident with a solder iron and have two right hands, this is for you! Cons is not about the product but about the procedure to change it. Ipods are very compact and you need to be very careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybestcheap on 05/27/2013

- Its the same as the original, if you know about weldings, it will be easy to replace. - It can be used more than 200 cycles. - It fits perfectly as the original. - Its not the original. - You need to know about what are you doing with this, beacause if you weld it bad, you can lose your ipod. Be careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghitzafunny on 02/09/2013

The battery is easy to install , the hardest thing is to disasamble the old battery . It looks and feels like the original battery , and it holds charge for up to 5 and a half hours of web browsing and 4 hours of gameplay . Even if it looks like the original battery , it probably isn't . The writing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPoprice29 on 12/17/2012

Perfect fit. Solder points on the ribbon lines up perfectly. Only had to adjust the fold in the ribbon. Can't remember how long my original battery lasted when it was new so I can't give a comparison. No cons at the moment. A lot of trouble installing, but not a fault of this item. Not sure how long ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections