DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 930mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery for Ipod Touch 4
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybestcheap on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its the same as the original, if you know about weldings, it will be easy to replace. - It can be used more than 200 cycles. - It fits perfectly as the original. Cons:- Its not the original. - You need to know about what are you doing with this, beacause if you weld i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghitzafunny on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery is easy to install , the hardest thing is to disasamble the old battery . It looks and feels like the original battery , and it holds charge for up to 5 and a half hours of web browsing and 4 hours of gameplay . Cons:Even if it looks like the origi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPoprice29 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit. Solder points on the ribbon lines up perfectly. Only had to adjust the fold in the ribbon. Can't remember how long my original battery lasted when it was new so I can't give a comparison. Cons:No cons at the moment. A lot of trouble installing, but not a faul... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections