DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery for Ipod Touch 2
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartinSjoberg on 11/22/2014

Pros: works perfectly well and gives new life to old dear ipod. Cons: none Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byloncarevic on 07/01/2013

The battery holds for a long time, perhaps longer than the original battery. I use it for more than 2 months and so far no problems. Not heated at all. Replacement is a problematic because it is necessary to have a soldering iron for electronics. But this is not a problem with the battery itself but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCosteaMarius on 12/06/2012

-It looks and works just like the original battery of my iPod I even started I thought it was a original Apple battery - An easy and very cheap way to replace the old battery. - Now I have 4-5 days of battery under normal use. - Is a bit thicker than the original battery. - Is difficult to fit yourself.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezraiyl on 12/05/2012

Works with iPod Touch Gen2 good quality. Looks like the original, i think it is orignal. Now I have 4-5 days of battery life while I had only half a day before. perfect condition. high quality. great value. great price. gets the job done! See tutorials and take care of the contacts because installation ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections