DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery for Ipod Touch 2
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloncarevic on 07/01/2013

The battery holds for a long time, perhaps longer than the original battery. I use it for more than 2 months and so far no problems. Not heated at all. Replacement is a problematic because it is necessary to have a soldering iron for electronics. But this is not a problem with the battery itself but to the engineers who designed it. Great value, great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCosteaMarius on 12/06/2012

-It looks and works just like the original battery of my iPod I even started I thought it was a original Apple battery - An easy and very cheap way to replace the old battery. - Now I have 4-5 days of battery under normal use. - Is a bit thicker than the original battery. - Is difficult to fit yourself. If your battery life has shortened too much you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezraiyl on 12/05/2012

Works with iPod Touch Gen2 good quality. Looks like the original, i think it is orignal. Now I have 4-5 days of battery life while I had only half a day before. perfect condition. high quality. great value. great price. gets the job done! See tutorials and take care of the contacts because installation is complex and some force to open the case. If ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections