DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful easy to set up and use This is awesome Satisfação
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywindsorb on 12/10/2014

This is awesome, easy to set up and use!! Read more

Impression:This is awesome, easy to set up and use;

0 0 0

• posted by8765333 on 12/09/2014

Bom funcionamento. Desligamento automático quando inativo. Duração de bateria alta. Read more

Impression:Satisfação;

0 0 0

• posted bygfraknoy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Easy to use, really worths its price, easilly connects, good quality item. Cons: My only problem wit this item that the other end complains that his/her voice is echoing. but I think it is true for all similar Handsfre sets as the speaker and the mic is close to each other. That is the only reason ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymsjunior on 06/22/2014

Excellent voice quality, excellent bluetooth reach, excellent battery durability. Portuguese: Qualidade de voz excelente, alcance do bluetooth muito bom, durabilidade de bateria excelente. not at this moment. portuguese: Nenhum problema ate o presente momento. easy battery replacement, this battery is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMerjas on 05/10/2014

I needed a real handsfree , not a wired earphone handsfree for the mobile phone when driving. Now I have one. This looks great. This equipment was a bit lager than I though but this is good as it has a large speaker and regular battery BL-5B 890 mAh capacity. You may want to change taht later? User manual ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byramos.rp on 04/14/2014

The unit is small and seems to be very durable. The plastic looks like it has a rubber coat over it, in general has a good construction, buttons are big enough to reach without looking at it. It holds two phones at the same time, so if you want to connect your phone and your gilr's, it does it nicely.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNdsouza on 04/07/2014

Such a handy piece of technology. Touch of a button answer a call and touch of a button end a call without having to take your eyes of the road or stretch too far which could lead to unfortunate accidents. And it fits easily onto the sun visor. Even comes with a car charger so you never have to run of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySanderFD on 03/13/2014

This kit is cheaper than most other kits. It has a good build quality. The sound is loud and clear. I hear the person on the other end of the line and they hear me clearly without distortion. The kit does not connect to my HTC phone automaticly. It is hard to see in what mode the speaker is, you have ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjoaopcpereira on 03/10/2014

Cheap and functional, battery life, decent sound quality and discrete, can be easily fitted into the sun blocker and it is not visible from the outside. Easy to connect to mobile phone and easy to operate, works just like an integrated car kit apart from not being connected to the vehicle's audio system.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjma055 on 03/02/2014

A very useful thing and pleased. Immediately without any problems connected to the device. Easily found a place in the car where it is convenient rubbed. And most importantly immediately after connection called me and neither I nor my companion did not notice nor any deviations in the conversation! I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections