DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful Great product Muy bueno Very good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9517729 on 07/29/2015

I bought this to replace an old unit and could not be happier with the quality of sound broadcast.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byNeilorN on 07/13/2015

I am using it for 6 months. The sound quality and volume is OK. You have to speak loud but what do you expect when the devide is 50 cm far of your mouth? Pros: Works as announced, very useful for me. Cons: Every time you start looking for new phone you have to accept english again. The old with -... Read more

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byPolishCat on 06/18/2015

Yes, it works. Nothing more. Pairing was easy, the speaker is loud enough. The sound quality is poor. The voice announcing operation is very high (pitch) annoying and only in Chinese. My wife threw it away for the unpleasantness of it. The microphone is very bad, poor reception from less then 1... Read more

Impression:nice to show, disappointment to use;

0 0 0

• posted byvptuomi on 05/21/2015

Yes it works, but if you plan to use handsfree device a lot, it's better to by a proper one.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 04/22/2015

It works fine. About 20% of the people complained they don't hear me very good, so I changed the mic for a more sensible one. Now is perfect

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted bymiran81 on 04/18/2015

Great value for money, better than i imagined, i bought two!

Impression:Useful,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byaleks56 on 03/29/2015

прибор нужный, но при заведённом двигателе не слышно,что собеседник вам говорит.Хотелось бы чтобы динамик был громче.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9171102 on 03/27/2015

Pros: easy to setup, and to use, connecting with my z3 compact and my wife's samsung worked like a charm. Volume is loud enough to hear wehn driving on the highway, sound quality is excellent.

0 0 0

• posted byronoelvb on 03/18/2015

Pros: (en) Works fine. Ease to use. I can register up two differents mobiles (me and my wife). Nice audio and clear. I'm satisfied! (ptbr) Funciona muito bem. Pode parear até 2 celulares diferentes. Audio bom e cristalino. Estou satisfeito! Cons: (en) There is no such thing. (ptbr) Sem reclamações.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byvversac on 02/16/2015

very good product and easy to use

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: