DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsjunior on 06/22/2014

Excellent voice quality, excellent bluetooth reach, excellent battery durability. Portuguese: Qualidade de voz excelente, alcance do bluetooth muito bom, durabilidade de bateria excelente. not at this moment. portuguese: Nenhum problema ate o presente momento. easy battery replacement, this battery is the same battery as Nokia cellphones. Portuguese:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMerjas on 05/10/2014

I needed a real handsfree , not a wired earphone handsfree for the mobile phone when driving. Now I have one. This looks great. This equipment was a bit lager than I though but this is good as it has a large speaker and regular battery BL-5B 890 mAh capacity. You may want to change taht later? User manual A4 blanked was in chinese and english, I need ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byramos.rp on 04/14/2014

The unit is small and seems to be very durable. The plastic looks like it has a rubber coat over it, in general has a good construction, buttons are big enough to reach without looking at it. It holds two phones at the same time, so if you want to connect your phone and your gilr's, it does it nicely. Sound quality is very good, the speaker is loud ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNdsouza on 04/07/2014

Such a handy piece of technology. Touch of a button answer a call and touch of a button end a call without having to take your eyes of the road or stretch too far which could lead to unfortunate accidents. And it fits easily onto the sun visor. Even comes with a car charger so you never have to run of battery on the go. None that I can think of at the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySanderFD on 03/13/2014

This kit is cheaper than most other kits. It has a good build quality. The sound is loud and clear. I hear the person on the other end of the line and they hear me clearly without distortion. The kit does not connect to my HTC phone automaticly. It is hard to see in what mode the speaker is, you have to watch the blinking LED. I have to experience the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopcpereira on 03/10/2014

Cheap and functional, battery life, decent sound quality and discrete, can be easily fitted into the sun blocker and it is not visible from the outside. Easy to connect to mobile phone and easy to operate, works just like an integrated car kit apart from not being connected to the vehicle's audio system. None so far. Could be a little smaller, could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjma055 on 03/02/2014

A very useful thing and pleased. Immediately without any problems connected to the device. Easily found a place in the car where it is convenient rubbed. And most importantly immediately after connection called me and neither I nor my companion did not notice nor any deviations in the conversation! I still hear very well, I also communicate with all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonh64 on 02/27/2014

I bought the product in light of the recommendations of other opinions. i bought 3 itemes and thay are all o.k. Product functions very well, strong sound, and the ather side of the line inform me that he can here me very well. battery is o.k. i need to charge it once of two weeks and it is good for me. the metal clip is small for my chevy malibu but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosyos2 on 01/31/2014

i use it in my car, so the clip is very usefull, the speckers are laod enoght , and there is no echo when i speak, i recommend it, good price for good product, the battery stay for a long time the buttens not high qualty, i like that i have two diffrent butten for answer and and red one for disconnect the session. to pussly home charger too, or a micro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasafpr on 01/07/2014

Battery seems to last for quite a while. Comes with a USB charging cable and a car socket to USB, the device can be charged at home using the cable. When turned on or when there is a call it says it ("power on" and "incoming call"), very convenient. Turns off automatically. None that I can think of Plastics is reasonable and the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections