DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very useful Bluetooth Car kit

posted by xpertechmu on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Uses Battery to keep charge. You have to charge is for about 3 hours each time for use. Pairing is very easy works very well with my blackberry Bluetooth settings. Easy to take call, to redial the last number from the phone (dialed numbers), It is of good quality, just may be the button are a little less hard enough for durability. Fits on my sunvisor very well. You can hear the voice clearly when talking to some1.

Cons:

Did not find any yet , till i received it and tested it in my car with my phone. The package was a little damaged when it arrive at my place, i think this is due to bad handling by the shipping officer. It will be better for you to ask dx.com to put the notice : " fragile - handle with car " on your packages.

OtherThoughts:

You can pair 2 phones with this kit and removed paired devices by setting it back to factory default settings. You get the car charger in the package.

Bottomline:

Very good products, recommend, best value for the price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections