• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good sounding, very cheap

posted by ramos.rp on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The unit is small and seems to be very durable. The plastic looks like it has a rubber coat over it, in general has a good construction, buttons are big enough to reach without looking at it.
    It holds two phones at the same time, so if you want to connect your phone and your gilr's, it does it nicely.
    Sound quality is very good, the speaker is loud and clear, no feedback on mic, mic sound is also pretty clear, no problems at all with it.
    Battery has a good duration and charges quickly with any USB port. Baterry can also be removed and changed in case of failure, what I consider a big bonus to this equipment.

Cons:

The only thing I can say is the status led, in stand-by mode it blinks at each 3 seconds, but it is hard to see, since it is very fast blinking. This gives the idea that it is turned off. Although it is not a huge problem, can cause some confusion

OtherThoughts:

I spend a good part of the day driving. I preferred to have one of this cheap bluetooth devices instead of getting a bluetooth stereo for my car, since I can move it wherever I go, and it costs much less than a bluetooth car receiver. ;)

Bottomline:

Nice piece of equipment, well constructed, seems more expensive than it really is (not worry for me, since no one sees it).
    Work very well, fulfilling what was designed for. I am ordering a second one to put into my girlfriend's car.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections