DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Cable for Asus Eee Pad TF101 / TF201 - Black (99CM-Length)
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybazup on 08/12/2013

This cable is a very good product. It's nice and solid and hasn't broken down in more than a year of usage. It's a very good replacement product for the Original cable. Can't think of any con. It comes in a sealed plastic bag. For more protection it could be packed in a box. But it worked for me. This is a very good cable for a very good prize. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarenja63 on 06/04/2013

Good quality and very good price as well. This one is more durable than the original one in my case so i'm very happy about it I use it a lot and there are no problems so far My cable didn't break yet even though it got twisted a lot etc. There are no cons. Maybe the length but as I already knew it was 1 meter this is not really a con. I recommend it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeitantoon1 on 03/07/2013

Great product very cheap and useful. I found I could use my cell phone as a home theater center. Quick and easy connection to TV everywhere I go and you can see high definition quality movies, you can surf the Internet and make phone communications center. Stunning Sorry I had to write against because I have nothing to write. Product so simple, excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceinmart on 03/06/2013

Very very cheap for excellent quality product. all my shopping at dx, this product was that it took more ... so.. no rush... If you need , my suggestion is buy 2 or more and avoid need in future since this is the kind of product where you can't expected long useful life. The USB connector is blue what means should be USB 3.0 , unfortunately I wasn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 01/04/2013

This is the second time I ordered it from DX as spare one. The cable is working perfect the quality is normal, I couldn't find any difference between this cable and the original, arrived quickly It can be cheaper, the price is a little bit high. maybe to order 3 pieces and get lower price. I gave one cable to my friend and he told me that it works as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylours on 12/20/2012

- build quality of the cable is perfect, even sturdier than the original - Packaging protect the cable very well - USB 3.0 connector,did not try if my tf300 supported 3.0 speed - None - 99cm is a little short for general use but it is long enough to connect to the PC for syncing my tablet longer cable would have been great - build quality of the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHUmanabas on 11/25/2012

The cable is long enough, it fits very well in my Asus eee Transformer prime and it's functioning as expected Maybe the time I had to wait my order to arrive was a bit too long. It's always a bit of a guess to order cables and connectors around the world. Because you can't try it on the spot and it's a bit difficult to change if not working. But everytime ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxzed on 11/13/2012

looks like the original cable. build quality is comparable with the original. data transfer and charging from the AC works fine. use by transformer 700. This cable is great, it really helped me. very expensive! for example, the price for iPhone / iPad / iPod cable is 2$. The dock connector is slightly wobbly but not enough to make the cable unusable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrollard on 10/14/2012

full usb3 connection, full data connection, full charge voltage/current - is almost imperceptible difference between this and original (different small arrow mark on pad side of connector) good length connector isn't made of solid platinum. darn. Without a proper charger (from asus) which actually converts from a usb supply to a 32 watt 16 volt power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzion1974 on 10/13/2012

This cable is almost the same that the original product. The only diferent is not made by ASUS. It does not has the Asus logo on the plug. May be this cable could be a little long, but it has the same measure as the original one. My original USB broke. I think the original cable is to thin, and the covers of the plugs are very weak. This item has a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections