DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 2-Mode 19-LED White Light Emergency Flashlight (1 x Lead-acid battery)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiogenes44 on 04/24/2013

I bought this lamp without much expectations, jus as a back up for other emergency lamps. Alfter proving fortunately I discovered that tha light provided by the lamp is outstanding, in both available modes, and the charge duration is similar than advertised (4 to 20 hours carge depending of the mode)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycpg100 on 02/28/2013

The first thing I said when I received it and turned one was "WOW! That's what I'm talking about!" It is quite small but gives off a great amount of light. Can be used by 110v ou 220v people. I haven't found any cons yet. The flashlight mode is just OK. I guess it is supposed to be dimmer to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicodeangelis on 01/23/2013

Very bright light and handheld size, easy to carry during energy shutdowns. In my country (Argentina) it's sold for more than 20 dollars. Did not find any yet. (Waiting for an energy failure) The plug is a little loose on the wallplug but it's not falling off. It came already fully charged so it can ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byJRHaifa on 12/22/2012

It just plugs in, waiting for a power failure. Then it turns on. Very bright light. Only the high lighting option turns off when there is power. The more longlasting low-power beam option does not do so. I would have preferred both options to turn off under mains power. Also, you need an outlet that ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections