DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Dual-Shock Wireless Game Joypad Controller w/ USB Receiver for PC - Blue + Black (4 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byParadizo on 03/21/2014

The joystick has great finish, beautiful and light, comfortable to play, works at a good distance, cost benefit very good, has good durability of the batteries if you do not use the shock. So far I have nothing to complain about. Worked with Arcade Emulator in XBMC. Package arrived intact. Plug in Play with Windows 7 and Vista was not necessary to install ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 11/15/2012

it is comfortable to use. Lots of buttons on controller. Works on my win 8 computer without any special setup. usb wireless dongle nice and small. the best... package need more protection, mine came with a screw problem, maybe it happened in transport. good electronic item for all Family and the children will keep calm na happy while playing with this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaladellabanda on 07/14/2012

Feels comfortable to use. Lots of buttons on controller. Works on my Linux computer without any special setup. usb wireless dongle nice and small It might have been me using it on Linux without the official drivers but the dpad and the left analog stick, as well as the right analog stick and the right 4 buttons seemed to be shared. i.e. pressing dpad ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections