DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective PU Leather Case for 10" Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvreetan on 07/26/2013

It does the job, protects my tablet. Even though the case only has clips on three sides the adjustable clip is quite tight so the table doesn't slip much. The stitching is pretty poor quality. But its mostly in places that are hidden from view, so you don't notice unless you really look at the stitching. Generally what you get is what you pay for. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykskjon on 02/05/2013

The case seems to be very well made and feels like it's quite a bit more expensive than it really is. The stand can be locked in almost any angle. It doesn't obscure any vital ports on my tablet (Ainol Novo Hero) None that I can see It wasn't readily apparent how the stand function worked, since it sits quite snug, however it works quite well once you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJoser2000 on 01/27/2013

Soft cover, the tablet fits tightly, does not slide in it, have access to all the necessary holes, buttons and connectors, looks more expensive than it actually costs to the touch almost like leather, but look closely, you might think that this is the natural leather case Uneven seams in some places, did not immediately understand how to use it as a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysarwansv on 01/23/2013

Nice Lether quality. Very helpfull. i am having a 10.1 inch widescreen so it is difficult to find a good one, but this one makes it fits very good. i can use it on the cautch now and behind a desk. no discription how it works. almost broke it. No cons for the product. its good and also its quality. Its a good product. normal in the shop u have to pay ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydavantluc on 12/03/2012

Very nice case, good built quality. A 10.1 tablet fits perfectly inside and become very well protected. Really universal. The system is ok. The magnetic closing system works perfectly. Easy to put it on photoframe position, 100% convertible. The tablet can be easily removed Amazing price. Same are sold 30€ mini in France. Very good deal from DX. I don ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvolkerpapa on 11/07/2012

Fits with the sku.152750 perfectly. One of the clamps is hold by a spring, so it would fit a slightly different sized tablets too. There are clamps only on three sides - which hold the tablet, so in one direction it could slip out from the case. After some use, the velcro strips are a bit loosey, but it's ok. The magnetic part close well. Overall quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMike172 on 09/30/2012

Nice quality leather-like protective case for a 10.1 inch tablet pc. The stand is very useful. On the inside you find an adjustable clamp so there may be used a small variety in size of tablet-pc's. Price is low compared to the quality. We own a 9.7 inch tablet pc, but that does not fit into this leather case. It is meant for the 10.1 inch tablet pc'... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections