DX » Community » Reviews » Oloong SP-690II 2.0" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandcolla on 07/11/2013

Very nice presentation Good general quality Motorized zoom head Good display size The backlight is very good in dark situations Robust construction Noise zoom head Auto Focus light is too weak, the DSLR light works very better Lack of a battery level information Very satisfied with the flash. The comunication with DSLR works fine, when you change zoom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestebancarranza on 03/01/2013

very good flash, good timing with the Nikon system, good materials and excellent performance. good display and lighting, easy to handle menu (very deductive) cover where the batteries are of very poor quality and makes a noise that seems to break out. podria ser mas rapido la velocidad de sincronizacion, para algunas tomas especificas especialmente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathantelecom on 09/08/2012

- 100% compatible with i-TTL Nikon; - Great build quality; - Many Flash modes, as i-TTL, Manual, Master and Slave (1 or 2); - Compatible with CLS system (Master and Slave); - Very Powerful, I doubt some take about guide number 50, but there is no doubt than it is a powerful speedlite; - LCD is very useful and friendly. - The Manual user guide is very ... Read more

8 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections