DX » Community » Reviews » ST-008 5" Resistive Win CE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/ FM Transmitter / Internal 4GB Europe Map - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytidri on 04/06/2014

It is a solid good working device, ...fast, accurate, works out of the box, maps are easy to change,... I am happy. The thing is also well build, has a nice feel to it. It allways takes me about a month or more to get the item in my country... I wish it could be faster... The screen could be better in the sunlight... It gets warm, after an hour of working,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStojanss on 10/19/2013

There is so many good things about this GPS to say that I can't recall. For example, resolution of the screen is real 800x480 pixels and it's very good for this price, OS WIN CE alows you to do whatever you want with this gadget, instaling iGO Primo 2.0 is easy and you don'n need to worry about anything that you can't fix. Easy to operate, just 30 seconds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdutry on 09/30/2013

This GPS is very cheap and it does a great job. Although this is my first GPS, i have seen others from friends, colleagues and family in action and i think this one beats them in thinking of a logical path from start to destination. The calculation and, when nescessary, recalculations of route happens very fast. It comes with a good suction cup which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharkNX on 03/24/2013

Very nice build quality - Matte finish on all plastics except LCD. Good Battery life - Very fast charging Fast CPU (SiRF 5 - 500MHz+250MHz DSP) 128MB RAM - 3,5GB usable NAND Flash Great YF ROM - Fully working not limited Win CE 6.0 in ROM. Nice Car mount. LCD with beautifull colors and quite good visibility on sunny day. Quite good speaker, navi instructions ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byleonargod on 03/23/2013

luce muy bien y facil de usar, viene con todos lo accesorios necesarios, es tal y como se ve en las fotos Looks great and easy to use, comes with all the accessories needed, as is seen in the photos tiene instalado el igo 8 y no hay mapas de argentina para este sistema, o no he encontrado ninguno que pueda usar has installed igo 8 and i can t find any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoofyHN on 03/06/2013

Nice design, strong built ,fairly fast CPU, easy playing divx videos , 4GB internal memory, with card great for movies when you have to wait, iGO PRIMO navigation software is working perfect with this GPS. Maps are wary easy to download and copy holder is little loose, but not much, i had to work on it to be strong, Screen sometimes are insensitive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypanagiotistri on 01/25/2013

It has far the strongest processor i have ever seen. I believe it is the best gps in this site . it is much cheapier that gps in shops of my country. its value for money too! i thik it can br combined with tmc device. old maps and version igo software , but it is easy to find the last one from µtor .... , so its not a great problem in case you have ... Read more

8 0
  • posted bypeterbar on 12/25/2012

Nice design, fast CPU, configurable main menu, 4GB memory card and suitable for powerful iGO PRIMO navigation software.Good price/performance and nice design,Display quality is excellent.old maps I have no problem I updated, works well Touch screen is little bit insensitive in the corners :You won't regret if you buy it. This is a very good device for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysieks on 12/19/2012

Good price/performance and nice design. Built in 4GB flash and 128MB RAM are enough to use IGO Primo2 and calculate long tracks fast. Nice build quality and 5" screen with 800x480 resolution. Included plastic stylus are bad quality. Screen sometimes are insensitive, but in my case its only happened when i was in WinCE not in graphical menu. Highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycvmSK on 08/05/2012

Nice design, fast CPU, configurable main menu, 4GB memory card and suitable for powerful iGO PRIMO navigation software. Not good display - low contrast and intensity. Included touch pen - unnecessary and poor quality. GPU unit have internal 4GB RAM and there is one free slot for another/additional memory for more maps or other navigation software. Good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections