DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 360 Degree Rotation Holder Leather Case for the New Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykenanakif on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great case and realy cheap the same one i saw at bestbuy for 60$ so it is a really cheap case. But its made of nice plastic and from leather. Cons:Downside is the plastic and round the case should be a rubber piece so if the ipad falls it falls on the rubber but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluigifred on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is an awesome case!! I bought 2 of them and I own them for more than 6 months now and they still are pretty good!! it rotate perfecly and there are three levels of height, the inside part is smooth and does not damage the screen Cons:there are three "levels&qu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytmel on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Have purchased cases in the past, this is the first where the magnetic on/off actually works! Very clean, sturdy feeling Accurate cut outs, fits perfectly Arrived quickly and in excellent condition Rotation works great Cons:None yet, except the case doesn't stan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevensusw on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap rotation Cons:Do not stand steadily leather is rather 'cheap' OtherThoughts:The price is reasonable, however it didn't really meet my expectation as the make available 'space' for iPad to stand is not 'deep' enough as sometimes the iPad will not stand steadily. Be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfergongora on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent price / product. Easy to use. Good looking. Cons:No automatic shut off/turn on with covering/uncovering. Sometimes ipad can fall from stand because stand stripes are not deep enough Auto lock is not working well enough to lock the ... Does not make scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygambit on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case is sturdy, reliable and looks great. I would definitely recommend this case to friends and family. Best buy carries a similar case for 59.99 and it does exactly what this case offers! Wouldn't turn down this case for $11!! Cons:Not very convenient how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatakayd on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does not make scratces to the rotation side oglf the product as i doubt before ordering Cheapest one with this quality Rotation is free from frictions Pu material is well Cons:Sometimes ipad can fall from stand because stand stripes are not deep enough Auto lock is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIns0mnihack on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect fit for the iPad 3 or 4, well balanced stand with several tilting positions, 360 degree rotation for use in landscape or portrait mode, decent finish and build quality for the price. Cons:The grooves that hold the iPad in place could be a little larger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhygya on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For this price it' has a very good quality, it's also very functional and fits new ipad very well. It looks very well and it has an embedded magnet that wakes up as the cover is opened and sleep when its closed. Cons:It should have an ellastic band to put in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymivir777 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Cheap (similar items are 40-50€ at local stores) *Nice quality *Works quite well *Protects iPad nicely Cons:*As others have mentioned, the case does not hold the iPad upright at all the steps. This is only a minor con, because you can in most cases just use t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections