DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Crocodile Dentist Mechanical Toy Keychains (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDooster2013 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I have never heard of this type of game before, so for me it was a novel little toy. Its entertaining, and my son likes it. Its small enough to take around with you.Cons:It seems a bit fragile, Not sure how long it will last from pulling the head back to set it up. That sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLala9 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Tamanho ideal para se carregar e brincar com as crianças em qualquer lugar. Material resistente e bom acabamento. Muito bonito.Cons:Pelo tamanho, mão grandes terão dificuldade em apertar somente um dentinho. Nada que não possa ser resolvido... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorensemoun on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a very cool gift for children. They like playing with it : you have to push all the teeth ono by one, but one of the tooth make you loose (the crocodile close his mouth). You can play with friends, and even play alone. The is a key ring, so it is also a good gift f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBryan84 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Product is as stated in description. Easy to use. It's bigger than I thought. So this may actually be a "Con" point because I don't think I will carry this as a keychain since it's rather oversized for a keychain.Cons:The teeth does not really goes down even if I... Read more

Mini Crocodile Dentist Mechanical Toy Keychains
    0 0
  • posted byxitter on 04/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I received 2 mini keychains crocodile green, in a good Build Quality, the toy exceeded my expectations Is a good toy in a general review... - good quality paint - the teth are in good conditions, works fine -good constructin and good plastic material All fine! good and f... Read more

Great Croco!
    2 0
  • posted byPeussa on 08/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a nice and friendly toy is sure to entertain kids and even adults (execlente oracle to know that the account will pay the bar or restaurant). - - - . É um brinquedinho bacana e simpáitico que con certeza irá entreter as crianças e tamb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYurkin185 on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Received the green crocodiles. Painted uniformly good quality plastic, no peculiar smell. Packaging was not folded, looks decent. Both toys in working condition, no defects. Very handy size - good to give as a souvenir. Just like the fact that there are two thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanqui on 03/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Great gift for children and for a child dentist girlfriend (that last it's my case) - Great decorative item (you can tahe off the chain and put the croc on a table, for example) - The tooth that closes the mouth is random - The package has a lot of funny drawings and jap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhanz89 on 08/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-fun toy to play with -it has funny design -nice mechanism for such small device, wonder how it works -small, compact, and easy to carry Cons:-i ordered 3 packs (6 pcs), 1 of them doesn't work so well.. when i try to press down some teeth, it wont "click" into pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOffshoremetal on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really nice look , Work well , Randomly pick a tooth and every of the 8 teeths can make the Croco bite your finger. Cons:Both of my Crock teeths wouldnt stay down. I had to open it and replace something in order to make it work perfectly. Nothing hard. OtherThoughts:Just t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections