Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cool looking funny little toy, my gf love it

posted by joanqui on 03/29/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Great gift for children and for a child dentist girlfriend (that last it's my case)
    - Great decorative item (you can tahe off the chain and put the croc on a table, for example)
    - The tooth that closes the mouth is random
    - The package has a lot of funny drawings and japanese texts, I think I will store one of the crocs in his original package

Cons:

- One of the crocodiles I recieved has little paint stains (the feet are painted) on the back
    - When you start pushing the one tooth that will make the mouth close sometimes you can tell by the pressure that you have to make to push the tooth all the way down that this is the tooth that makes the mouth to close
    - IMHO it's too big to hang, and I will not trust the chaing for hang outside a bag, but small enough to carry with you in a bag

OtherThoughts:

- The package was different than the package pictured (mine was more square shaped. instead of the rounded one that you can see on the product description pictures), not really a Con, actually this squared package lefts more space to the funny drawings
    - Needs two players

Bottomline:

I recieved one in green and one in yellow, I love the green one, it's an exact copy of the Desktop version (SKU 12582), smaller obviously, and works better (the big one can jam sometimes)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections