Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFranzSeifert on 12/09/2013

Game arrived undamaged and fully functional, definitely a fun game to play with your children even as an adult. Good quality and should last quite a while before breaking. Packaging was a little beat up upon arrival but the game itself was fine luckily. I would imagine that you could get bored of this game if you play it over and over again, but that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMucheMuche on 11/26/2013

Simpatico toy for young and old. It can be used as a disappointment or just as a toy surprise. I'm very pleased with quality and price. The packaging was not very solid and came to blows with the original broken envalage. It's a shame because you can not give in these conditions with their original packaging. While it was hit, it works perfectly. excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiztluren on 02/07/2013

A nice little quick game for the kids and grownups alike. =) Nice har plastic and sturdy, aswell. No batteries or such. It´s quick to play and setup, and fun for everyone. The box i got was smashed pretty badly, and the game was dusty. But the game works fine anyway. Small and portable game for trips, I´ve seen similar games in defferens sizes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKribbzor on 12/26/2012

This is a very easy and fun game, for all ages! The plastic is good, it doesn't break easy (i have dropped it a few times). You cant go wrong with having a few of these at home for you and your friends to have a "tournament", lots of laughs will happen! Nothing really. Maybe some "option" with a foam inlay for the upper part (for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystealthboi on 02/01/2011

Does what is expected of it. Every time you open its month, the trigger teeth is changed randomly. The month part is loose, so after about a month, the month will not stay open. The month will close all the way so is not suitable for very small children as the impact will be painful for them The trigger teeth is slightly harder to press so you will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkenx on 10/22/2009

It works very good, the size is good to keep it anywhere and, if anybody doesn't knows, it doesn't use batteries so it works forever unless you break it. When I opened the package, the box which it was in, was kinda ruined... but the product wasn't. It's a little bit hard to adjust the upper jaw to its place but nothing that a grownup can't handle. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkenx on 10/05/2009

It is a good toy for kids, fun enough to keep them busy for a while. The best of all is it doesn't use batteries and is very simple to use it. The part where the jaws fit has a lower build quality than the overall toy... I think it could like break or something but nothin has happened yet. The size is small enough but in the package the box it was in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykellydong on 03/20/2009

It is very fun to use with kids. It often keeps them occupied. The teeth easily pushes in. Also it makes good decoration It may be easy to break if you are to drop it. If you hold the mouth open while pushing the button that makes the mouth snap, it will break off but can be easily fixed. The stickers are a little bit off but that doesn't matter. If ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections