Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMucheMuche on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simpatico toy for young and old. It can be used as a disappointment or just as a toy surprise. I'm very pleased with quality and price. Cons:The packaging was not very solid and came to blows with the original broken envalage. It's a shame because you can not give in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiztluren on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice little quick game for the kids and grownups alike. =) Nice har plastic and sturdy, aswell. No batteries or such. It´s quick to play and setup, and fun for everyone. Cons:The box i got was smashed pretty badly, and the game was dusty. But the game wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKribbzor on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very easy and fun game, for all ages! The plastic is good, it doesn't break easy (i have dropped it a few times). You cant go wrong with having a few of these at home for you and your friends to have a "tournament", lots of laughs will happ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystealthboi on 02/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what is expected of it. Every time you open its month, the trigger teeth is changed randomly. Cons:The month part is loose, so after about a month, the month will not stay open. The month will close all the way so is not suitable for very small children a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkenx on 10/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works very good, the size is good to keep it anywhere and, if anybody doesn't knows, it doesn't use batteries so it works forever unless you break it. Cons:When I opened the package, the box which it was in, was kinda ruined... but the product wasn't. It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkenx on 10/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a good toy for kids, fun enough to keep them busy for a while. The best of all is it doesn't use batteries and is very simple to use it. Cons:The part where the jaws fit has a lower build quality than the overall toy... I think it could like break or somet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykellydong on 03/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very fun to use with kids. It often keeps them occupied. The teeth easily pushes in. Also it makes good decoration Cons:It may be easy to break if you are to drop it. If you hold the mouth open while pushing the button that makes the mouth snap, it will... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections