DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Camera Color Chips Set - Colorful (30-piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymissumlaut on 02/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just add this to a speedlight to fix color gels. It is easy to place and remove witch velcro, one part stay glued with the speedlight unit and one part is removable. Then you have the choosen color effect, at the cost of some light power. You have several colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilhoverman on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good gels. easy to install, easy to carry, and you can make your own gels later and use the holder. Cons:gels are a bit too small and very fragile. also, not many options in terms of colour and tonality. but still, for the price, it is not bad. OtherThoughts:don... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySkumfidus on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is as good as you'd expect from any well known brand. The filters are of a good quality, i see no realworld difference from more expensive gel filters. There is several different densities of the most important colours, and fewer of the less useful... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQZMI123 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had used earlier color correction filters which was surly very much expensive. & very hard to use. So i decided try these cheap filters. when i received these filters i found these are much better then before which i used earlier. put it on & just sl... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections