Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byihmislinko on 06/22/2014

The product is of good quality and in comparison with professional products are very affordable. the plastic is of high quality and the seams are not based on my experience leaked. be packed into a small space needed to use a little bit of times in order to be able to use the product in the rain so that water can not drain the camera. to tighten the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarndt on 02/20/2014

Keeps camera dry good sized hand holes black can be used with a remote control unit can be used with a 18-270mm lenes clear plastic windows at back is no longer fully clear does not keep a Sigma 150-500mm lens dry good for taking photos of lightning, and when out in the rain, or near water. have used it for multiple storms and not had any issues. good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytildantore on 05/05/2013

Very good price. Quality seems OK. Some of the seams feels a bit cheap, but then again they are doubled and should work just fine. Very lightweight and pretty big. I could use a fully extended Tamron 18-270mm on my Canon 60D without any problem. Some cheapish seams and the velcro isn't of the best quality. No problems so far, but I can just feel that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 09/27/2012

- It simply mounts - You can close simple and compact - Material of good quality, especially the zipper under - The lens cover is a bit short, with a 300mm lens protection for the light goes out - Could be made more small - Cover with Velcro to cover the lens is a bit too rigid and remains deformed it is much more large than you need to, you can stay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKerselereveld on 08/28/2012

this is what I was looking for a long time... Everytime a took pictures in the rain my camera had problems. Now I tried on a rainy day and every thing went fine. also the plastic window at the back is perfect to see if you use this rain cover, you can't hang your camera on your neck, It's only usefull with a statif or you need to hold it in your hands ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections