Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClockyard on 11/25/2013

-Cheap -Decent resolution -Nice semi-glossy screen with good colours -Dead pixel right in the middle of the screen -Connection on the board was a little wonky; I needed to open it up and fiddle with it before it worked right For what it cost, it was worth it, but when I first used it, it would continually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTITAN5000 on 03/04/2013

Its small light and Cheap. The picture is bright, crisp and clear. The ball mount can be removed with a little prying. Case is pretty flimsy. when you press the controls on the back the picture distorts at that area. the glare hood is almost useless. Even though the cables are yellow and white, which ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrbroich on 11/10/2012

Visible in direct sunlight, Tested with a 2S LiPo battery at 8V, Great for FPV RC flying, Good resolution compared to other screens, 2 input channels invalid video signals cause the LCD to switch off rather than display the 'white noise' or standard blue screen. I wasn't too sure it even worked the first ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted byden12 on 09/21/2012

The good display resolution, rigid spherical fastening, 2 channel mode with automatic switching between channels, works only when there is a signal on an entrance, the high-quality case.Good rigid box reached to me in a full order. no It was pleasant to me.Very much it would be desirable such more than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshpax on 05/22/2012

- Casing is compact enough, so plastic strips on the actual screen perimeter are quite narrow. - Easy to use. Minimum adjustments needed and possible. - Automatic video lines switch. Quick and simple. Last active video signal detected by electronics switches onto it. - Build quality is good - Picture ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections