DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bears Charming Cell Phone Straps (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymessyjessy on 12/28/2010

They are toooo cute and fit perfectly on my lg quantum not too big and i put one on my sons dsi. I got the skeleton bear and a blue and white patchwork bear. They move and are not bulky at all. The string and metal part seem pretty solid. I really really love them they are perfect! none really except ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypelts on 02/18/2010

Really cute. The joints work well and they don't look really cheap. The designs are fun and it seems like there's a lot of different ones. I got green and black bears. I didn't really want those colors, I would've preferred a little more girly. I gave them to my brother who put them on his DS. I'd like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikimooded on 05/11/2009

Its really cute and quite cheap compared to buying it on other site. who doesn't love frees shipping man~ It comes in a packaging so i can give the spiderman one that i got to someone else. Twistable joints? :D I got a spider man one.. though i really wanted that clear one. ahh well~ I think it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjsers on 12/30/2008

They are cute. The bears are like photos. Good price for two original bears. It's useful if you want to carry something original in your mobile phone. The only problem that I can see is that I expected the colour in bears as well as the photograph. But really I received bears in other colours. This isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRara88 on 12/23/2008

They are definitely cute in the picture. They also seem to have a fairly sturdy build. Description said two pack, but I only received one. I was hoping to get the zombie looking one, or even the clear one. Instead I got a knock off spiderman bear. I wanted one of the two pictured, but I got a "spiderman&... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections