DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bears Charming Cell Phone Straps (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymessyjessy on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are toooo cute and fit perfectly on my lg quantum not too big and i put one on my sons dsi. I got the skeleton bear and a blue and white patchwork bear. They move and are not bulky at all. The string and metal part seem pretty solid. I really really love them they ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypelts on 02/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cute. The joints work well and they don't look really cheap. The designs are fun and it seems like there's a lot of different ones. Cons:I got green and black bears. I didn't really want those colors, I would've preferred a little more girly. I gave them to my br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikimooded on 05/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really cute and quite cheap compared to buying it on other site. who doesn't love frees shipping man~ It comes in a packaging so i can give the spiderman one that i got to someone else. Twistable joints? :D Cons:I got a spider man one.. though i really wanted that c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjsers on 12/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are cute. The bears are like photos. Good price for two original bears. It's useful if you want to carry something original in your mobile phone. Cons:The only problem that I can see is that I expected the colour in bears as well as the photograph. But real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRara88 on 12/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are definitely cute in the picture. They also seem to have a fairly sturdy build. Cons:Description said two pack, but I only received one. I was hoping to get the zombie looking one, or even the clear one. Instead I got a knock off spiderman bear. OtherThoughts:I w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections