DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 11-in-1 Multi-Functional Tool Card (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 130 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 48 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excellent! Impressed amazing!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaserNoob on 08/26/2014

Pros: Its made out of stainless steel, so it wont rust, it has many helpful uses, and its incredibly compact! Cons: Just one, the faux leather pouch breaks after a few months, but this is to be expected, apart from that I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Read more

Impression:Excellent!,amazing!;

0 0
  • posted byAlexisDW on 08/21/2014

This gadget is really great to slip into a wallet. It has a lot of potential and is very solid metal! I find it really convenient as it fits everywhere. In addition to this price there 'has 2 It's really crazy for this price! I slipped one in my bag and one in my wallet. pros: -Very good quality -Very practice -Lightweight -metal Cons: -The Only one ... Read more

Very usefull !

Impression:Impressed;

0 0
  • posted bymgalicia on 07/01/2014

This device is very useful due to its compact size, it can easily be added to a survival kit, camping, purse or where required to have a multitool. The footprint is minimal so it is easy to transport, is of good material and durable, can cut, unscrew or whatever it takes without problems instructions should be also in English This device is very useful ... Read more

perfect size Cool Idea Excellent item
    0 0
  • posted byStig555 on 06/02/2014

It is easy to carry around, virtually anywhere as it is completely flat. The ruler, the can opener and the bottle opener are great to have at hand at all times, and if you don't need pliers or scissors maybe they can sustitude a multitool. Saw cuts but it is too short, they could have used the oposite side, which is a bit longer. The rest of the tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiaotzuu on 05/13/2014

This mini multi tool is small and durable with many useful functions. I like how it has many different wrench sizes. It is truly the most tools in the smallest package. It is very durable so far and looks impressive. The exposed cutting edges may be dangerous to children. They also may damage your clothes or other possessions. This is the best mini ... Read more

Tool, 1 in pack of 2
    0 0
  • posted bykashmire on 04/18/2014

steal is good not very sharp knife and not very reliable in reall life and death situation not very sharp knife and not very reliable in reall life and death situation it is good to amaz friends. but nothing very usefull but on other hand it is only 3 dollars so you get what you pay for. it is good to amaz friends. but nothing very usefull but on other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrackFile on 04/09/2014

Fits in a wallet card slot so it is always on hand. As of writing I have carried mine for almost five years. It is always handy to have a blade with a nice tooth on it for opening packaging, or removing loose threads from your clothes without unravelling something. The bottle opener of mine has seen use, and I once saved a camping trip with it when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamzes1300 on 04/06/2014

Very good thing to have in your wallet, used few times: as knife as screwdriver for measuring cm Opening beer Small, handy, easy portable fits like a dream in wallet or any card case. Metal could be better quality, should be more hardened. Despite that metal could be better it is really worth to have in your wallet. For this price best portable and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Strong, useful, durable. 2 in a single pack so you can give one of them as a gift. Cheap product. Just one thing that the blade at the side cuts the package of the multi tool. It's not really a con since I don't keep it in the original package but I'm still a little afraid that it might cut through my wallet. It would be nice if they included an English ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyedgj on 02/13/2014

Decent quality. Compact enough for the wallet; the blade comes in very handy every now and then. No real cons for the price. Sometimes, due to the small size of the whole thing, its difficult to hold it without touching the saw portion of it. Also, the case it comes in needs to be used carefully as the blade it sharp enough to cut through it. The compass ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections