DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 11-in-1 Multi-Functional Tool Card (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 115 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 40 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• GOOD BUY!

posted by yomamacold on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

lots of useful tools. but you'll find yourself mostly using the small blade. the blade does not come extremely sharp but can still get simple stuff done such as cutting off clothes tags, opening boxes, and any other simple daily use. I don't drink alot of beer, so the bottle opener is not as useful for me. there is a serrated edge that's good for cuting big pieces of wood or thick cardboard (this edge came pretty sharp). The other tools Ive still had a chance to use

Cons:

The blade was not as sharp as it could be, but i guess that was to protect the little pocket it came in. the instructions were in chinese, so whoever can't read that will need some time figuring out exactly what every part of the tool is used for. The small bolt tightener is not the perfect shape, especially the small one, so it may not fit the bolt you are trying to turn

OtherThoughts:

The tool fits in my wallet, which I really like. If you have a back pocket, it sits there and you don't even notice. So compact and versitile

Bottomline:

With all that said, you get 2 of these tools for 2.49USD, That's rediculously cheap. even getting this for its blade is worth it. The build quality is not perfect, but it'll still be very usefull everyday while impressing your friends. Highly recommend it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections