DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-001 Multi-Purpose Lithium Battery Charger
  • 5 star 56 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoshuab15 on 09/20/2014

pros : solid, came with instruction, works fine, charges quickly, tells you if your battery is full or if you put the pole wrong cons : none can i describe nor found It works as expected, charges real fast (my 14500 900mah for just like 45-60 minutes) , came with instructions in english and chinese, the cables are solid. makes a little noise, but you ... Read more

Impression:Happy,Satisfied;

0 0
  • posted bydan0s on 04/03/2014

Good build quality charger, fits lots of different sized batteries. Quick shipment and easy to use. Firm steel holder and springs that withtract easily and are firmly built aswell. The RED/GREEN LED indicators are clear and bright so easy to see when the battery is done charging. Dual socket with independent charging cappacities, one battery done, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndrtic3o4om4 on 03/23/2014

There probably are chargers with amoled displays and powered by small radioactive nuclear nuggets and such, but the advanced things breaks easily. You see, THIS PRODUCT, is really simple. You put your batteries in it, it lights up red, and when lights are green, the high powered batteries are served. It just works! The springs are really tight which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprmd on 01/06/2014

This is one is quite of a good quality plastic charger. Regulators flows smooth and steady so it holds firmly even small batteries. There is also a regulator to shift between 3,6 volt and 3 volt batteries. The real purpose was to use it with 3,7 batteries, so this option not of much use. The wire is for US standard sockets. If you live in Europe you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycocopapa6 on 12/28/2013

takes 14500 18650 size batteries works with both protected and unprotected types (I've used all of the above successfully) power cord is detachable led lights show charge state no instructions included - but all the info needed can be found here in various comments not sure if it stops charging when full, so I keep an eye on it (every so often) the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

fits the most popular types of batteries, charges slowly, but in a right way and you mustn't worry that it kill your batteries overcharging them :) it's a real intelligent charger came with no EU adapter :( there's a little noise from the inside when the batteries are charged. maybe charges 18650 batteries a bit slow, but it's not a real con for me.... Read more

trustfire charger
    0 0
  • posted byeugeneppc on 12/09/2013

Good quality of assembly and materials. Easy of use - just slide a connector and place a battery. Nice indicators of charge level. There is no any descriptions, I don't understand the purpose of connector on the side. The power cable is not fit for european sockets. There is no reason to send it at all. You should purchase the power cable separately.... Read more

Charger
    0 0
  • posted byStefanKRS on 12/05/2013

This is a good quality multifunctional charger. The charger has a green LED indicator, which lets you know when your batteries are fully charged and ready to use. It also has a side switch for a different voltage to choose depending on your battery needs. This charger is equipped with 1.5m long power cord. Have not found any yet. I bought this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdai8 on 11/27/2013

- small and price is good - 2 independent channel with its own LED - batteries being charged are luke warm and not hot - it fits snugly my protected 18650 - easy battery removal, even for protected ones - a voltage level switch 3 or 3.6v (not that I will use it, but it mean it can charge more type of batteries) - American type flat plug - not very fast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBasso84 on 11/14/2013

This one have been use more than 2 years now and it's still charge my batteries like it charged when it was new. It's solid quality and do what it needs to do. Actually this have been in heavy use and it still works. When i wake up in morning, i put my e-cigarette batteries to charge and when battery which is in use gets empty, i take full ones to use ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections