DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-001 Multi-Purpose Lithium Battery Charger
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy Robust good and cheap quick, accurate, reliable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrogeriomga on 01/26/2015

Pros: Barato e funcional. Carrega em tempo razoável (6 horas). Contra: Demora na entrega e qualidade do fio de energia questionável.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by8979737 on 01/22/2015

produit conforme à mon attente, rien à reprocher, à voir la durée de vie ... livraison correct, avantage d'avoir ete livré lors d'une grosse commande, car il ya avait un suive de colis.

0 0 0

• posted byPascalDuering on 01/20/2015

Very Cheap. Can charge 1-2 lithium batterys. Comes with an indicator LED which signals if the battery is full (green) or empty/not full (red). It comes with a plug type A so i had to add a connector

0 0 0

• posted byLordNiksidor on 01/18/2015

Had this charger for about a year, always stops charging at the right voltage, quick and reliable, well worth the price.

Impression:quick, accurate, reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byzen1991 on 12/07/2014

Pros: Cheap, works fantastic, indicator lights work Cons: Not sure if it's entirely compatible with 220V, I had to use a 220V to 110V step down converter just in case, in light of news of the charger exploding

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bydincaradu on 11/19/2014

At first sight it seems to be robust. Charges my batteries fast. It charges more types of batteries so it's multifunction. I don't have any cons for this product as it was cheap and it does it's job well.

Impression:Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted byjoshuab15 on 09/20/2014

pros : solid, came with instruction, works fine, charges quickly, tells you if your battery is full or if you put the pole wrong cons : none can i describe nor found It works as expected, charges real fast (my 14500 900mah for just like 45-60 minutes) , came with instructions in english and the a... Read more

Impression:Happy,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bydan0s on 04/03/2014

Good build quality charger, fits lots of different sized batteries. Quick shipment and easy to use. Firm steel holder and springs that withtract easily and are firmly built aswell. The RED/GREEN LED indicators are clear and bright so easy to see when the battery is done charging. Dual socket with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndrtic3o4om4 on 03/23/2014

There probably are chargers with amoled displays and powered by small radioactive nuclear nuggets and such, but the advanced things breaks easily. You see, THIS PRODUCT, is really simple. You put your batteries in it, it lights up red, and when lights are green, the high powered batteries are It... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byprmd on 01/06/2014

This is one is quite of a good quality plastic charger. Regulators flows smooth and steady so it holds firmly even small batteries. There is also a regulator to shift between 3,6 volt and 3 volt batteries. The real purpose was to use it with 3,7 batteries, so this option not of much use. The wire... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections