Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Better than I expected. High quality plastics. BUY

posted by fran82 on 05/06/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

When it arrived I said: "voila!!!".
    Pretty package: transparent bag with "buttons" to open and close it. Very nice!
    It has HIGH quality plastics, it smells very good, no flaws in desing, no flaws in manufacturing. Fits 10440, RCR123A, 16340, 14500, 17500, 18500, 18650, 18670 even 26670 batteries. (more sizes too, but only Li-ion chemistry)
    Two independent channels which stops charging at 4.20 volts exactly (almost in my unit).
    The springs are soft, very easy no insert and extract batteries, even with only one hand.
    Time to charge 2200Mah 18650 Battery, from full flat to full charged: 5 hours. (there are slower and faster ones, but it is very good)
    For its price, I doubt you can get something better.
    You can use with 110-220 volt AC and even with 12 volt DC.
    Charging current is between 400 and 600mA. Not too high, not too low.

Cons:

- Connection cord in US format. Adaptor required for European users
    - No 12 volt car adapter included.
    - Is a little bit big, but is aceptable.
    - Cells for more than 4000mAh could be slow to charge
    No more cons

OtherThoughts:

If the 12v power cord/adaptor were included it would be one of the best chargers at DX
    Also, the manufacturer could include US to EURO adaptor plug.
    DX could insert the charger in some bubble bag, because the mine arrived "as is" inside the yellow envelope that DX uses in all its purchases...

Bottomline:

If you are searching for a charger that can charge almost all li-ion cylindrical cells, that stops charging at 4,20 exact volts, and that have multiple power inputs (110-240 and 12v DC) buy it.
    100% recommended

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections