DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Rechargeable MP3 Player with TF / FM / Earphone - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
Good price You get what you pay for It's does't work. Just Half.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdk16420 on 09/02/2015

The control suck, the buttons are hard to press, and there's no manual, so you have to learn yourself how to control the volume, seek, skip track, etc. Shuffle is not supported so it's not really a useful mp3 player. It does have plenty of additional features though, you can use it as a USB sound... Read more

Impression:You get what you pay for;

0 0 0

• posted byDekkox on 07/24/2015

It's does't work correct. Nem működik jól. Es Funktioniert nicht korrekt. If I'll try play any MP3 ist's just screaching, and do nuthing :( It will Just play Radio. It was nat a good deal...

Impression:It's does't work. Just Half.;

0 0 0

• posted byjudas73 on 01/15/2015

Lo pedí por la radio y se escucha muy bien, pero con otros auriculares, no los que trae de serie

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byzerocoolx on 09/21/2012

Looks like a USB drive. Solid plastic around the loop for hooking onto your keys. Can be used as a microSD adapter by it's nature. Doubles as a sound card when plugged in (although the left and right channels are flipped)! I'm not kidding! I think maybe this device is meant to be something more a... Read more

0 0 7

DX Everywhere