DX » Community » Reviews » Plug-n-Play IR Motion Sensitive Home/Office Security Alarm with 2*Remotes
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

This device is a motion sensor alarm, which can be usefull if you want to protect from thieves a separate room, or a garage. It has two LED: GREEN & RED. When you ARM it the GREEN is ON for some secs, while when is armed and detects movement, the RED will blink. The alarm is quite loud. It is using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopelgabber on 09/01/2013

Its a very loud but small alarm, witch will scare of burglers or other indeviduals who wants to do mischiefs. ;) Its easy to instal with the swivle mounting bracket witch is included. it was only dissapointing that my mouning brakket was broken. wil ask dx if the can do something about that. swivle mountis ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrattan77 on 03/30/2013

Not bad build. Works as how its suppose to. Extremely loud buzzer. Good battery life. Have a delay when motion sensor is activated so it doesnt go off immediately. Extremely portable. Good for parents with kids. Monitor infant movements in the house. Comes with 2 remote control. Build quality could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn0mercy on 02/16/2013

I love this unit, it is stylish, comes with a good mounting system and works excellent. It gives you about 20 seconds after you arm it to secure the premises and 5 seconds to disarm it when you come back. The only draw back is that it works with infra-red and not radio frequency therefore you need to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHugoss88 on 02/15/2013

Ships quickly with perfect packaging. The alarm is easy to install. It is accompanied by two controls, all with sealed batteries, avoiding wear the same, whether the equipment off accidentally. security equipment for home, shops with loud alarm. Cost / benefit than expected. Very sensitive to movement.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTcintra on 02/08/2013

Easy to install, just load the batteries and it will be ready to use. Very convenient to the ones that have little skill with electronics. Low range of remote control; No information about how to avoid your pet make false trigger while in use. It could have option for others acessories to use together ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViperino987 on 02/04/2013

Fair building, very easy to use. Buzzer very loud, works very well for it's purpose (use on garages, for example). Easy to mount on walls or other surfaces. Remote needs to be pointed directly to the sensor to power on/off buzzer. No chance to program delay time for buzzer. Battery life not very long.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAhYong1986 on 10/26/2012

The price is good for the device, came in a nice package. 2 units of remote with battery included. Build quality is solid and doesn't look cheap at all. Units can be powered through external 5v AC adapter. It basically is plug and play. The alarm sound is loud which make it useful. It doesn't come with ... Read more

Nice PIR Alarm

0 0 0

• posted byYiannoscy on 09/10/2012

Useful and simple device. for those who want to secure your house, garage and other rooms. I test it and it seems it working very good i think it does not have a very big angle of view and the distances is to less For the price i guess you do not expect too much but it remains a useful alarm system for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHyperBaton on 07/16/2011

* Very useful item * Having remotes is nice * Loud alarm * LED shows delay before activation * Build quality is really rubbish, the wires for the AC adapter connection were soldered wrong. I had to break out the solder iron to switch them. * You need visual contact with the alarm for the remote to turn ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections