DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen for Ipad / Iphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoltman on 04/11/2014

The quality is very good, and it works perfect. First you need about 5 min training but then it works great. It comes in a apple package but you can use it on all capacitive touchscreens. I've tried it on apple product but also from Samsung and Sony. No problem. There is a little plastic clip for storage.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexcelman on 02/11/2014

This is a great little stylus that can be used on any touch screen device. At home we have an ASUS tablet, Kobo Arc, Dell XPS, Samsung S4 and S3. Works well on all of the devices and keeps the screen clean. I have three kids and they tend to have sticky/slimy fingers and screens got smudged up like crazy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

well its a touch screen pen that works perfectly on my iphone and my ipad. its small, fits everywhere just like a normal pen, and its reaaally cheap! i mean you cant get a cheaper one in a normal store so this is actually a great deal well the problem is (and this goes for almost all touch screen stylus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEgork96 on 08/03/2013

i am sorry for my bad English. Its a very good pen stylus, im ordered it for check my post office adress. This one good for any tablets or mobile phones with capacitive touch screen(not only i-devices). Works with my asus transformer tf300t Shipment is very slow( im want this order by 58 days. Stylus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFangsteel on 07/10/2013

-Great sturdy pen with hard casing -Really really cheap (in my Country - Brazil - one of those costs at least 10 dollars) -Works on any capacitive screen device -It's smaller than a normal pen, remembering more the size of crayon Well it works with as much precision as it can be expected from capacitive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikeh on 06/21/2013

- Works with capacitive touchscreens and touchpads. - Relatively high-precision - Good weight and balance - Discrete look - Plastic clip feels fragile The stylus is a little short. Great product, especially if you have a laptop with Windows 8 and a touchscreen. The gesture can be tiresome, but this stylus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshomax on 03/25/2013

Great responsive on capacitive screen. Very good for tablet drawing ( tested on iPad and android ). The pen tip is soft rubber, and seems not so cheap. no cons for the price. Good deal, really. - 500 characters limits - 500 characters limits - 500 characters limits great to use with your phone in winter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVivanix on 03/21/2013

The stylus is very good-looking, with black alloy and transcluent details. It works fine for the most, and it is pretty exactly. The length of the product is perfect, nad you can easily have it in you pocket, or wherever you want. The price of 1 in Portugal easy cost 10 or 14 Euros. For the price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byred314 on 02/10/2013

Very handy, especially in pocket and gives a cool style to the guy using it :) A good sensitivity but average accuracy Good resistance to shocks Big and too soft tip No hole to attach a holding thread The diameter of the pen is almost high and the tip is unadapted for precision tasks like writing May ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybertjoost on 01/31/2013

Works fine on 3 different tablets with capacitive screens (Asus, Sony, Arnova) Looks attractive Hardly any: it is somewhat short but you forget that within a minute One might want a finer tip (it is still much smaller than a fingertip), but i suppose this size is required for the capacitive screen The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections