DX » Community » Reviews » Hoppe's 9 BoreSnake 30-30,.30-06,.300,.303 Caliber Rifle Cleaner
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfusil56300 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:PRICE; this is 1/3 of the price I paid for one lastyear atmy local store. This is such good value. QUALITY; superb, arrived in HOPPES box. Easy and quick to use for a clean at the range or when a full strip and clean is not needed. Cons:NONE, it does what it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaithi55 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:there loads of pros to this product its compact strong and cleans very well very handy if your out shooting and fowl your barrel or even just on the range just run this through it and your sorted and back in business Cons:theres no cons to it looks the very sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflayl on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper by far than similar products available locally. Cleans the bore a treat. Far faster than cleaning rods. The brass weight is connected securely and the brass brushes poke out from the weaved pull through so I can't forsee them wandering off any time soo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great buy! It's cheap, does the job perfectly and seems durable as far as I can tell. You can buy five of these from deal extreme for the price of one in a shop where I live. I've used this boresnake several times in the time I've had it and it clean... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 07/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Cheap to buy - Fast way to clean gun - Cleans better than other cleaning equipment Cons:- Nothing negative to mention OtherThoughts:Very good for when you have been out hunting and it's wet, and you're going out again the next day, just pull on... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybackwash on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good quality - easy to use - good, easy to read instructions - priced nicely Cons:I`ve heard of some people having issues with bore snakes but almost all were doing something that they shouldn`t have been trying with it (like pull a snake too big for the barre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections