DX » Community » Reviews » Hoppe's 9 BoreSnake 30-30,.30-06,.300,.303 Caliber Rifle Cleaner
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymakyro on 02/19/2014

Best thing for giving your gun a fast clean wheter you are at the range or hunting in wilderness. Just a quick pull thru the barrel and itis shining clean. You still need to clean the other parts with something else. Boresnake cannot be the only maintenance for your gun, you need something more for areally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoarve on 09/25/2013

This is a nice priced, good looking item. Cleans the barrel fast. Looks like the hoppes boresnakes the local gun shop sells for 4 times the price. it looks just like the original hoppes. Maybe it is the same? Non that i see. Its a boresnake, that makes some issues but not other than with other boresnakes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfusil56300 on 01/12/2013

PRICE; this is 1/3 of the price I paid for one lastyear atmy local store. This is such good value. QUALITY; superb, arrived in HOPPES box. Easy and quick to use for a clean at the range or when a full strip and clean is not needed. NONE, it does what it says it does. You cant get any better than that!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaithi55 on 01/02/2013

there loads of pros to this product its compact strong and cleans very well very handy if your out shooting and fowl your barrel or even just on the range just run this through it and your sorted and back in business theres no cons to it looks the very sames as the original hoppes snakes could be a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflayl on 11/14/2012

Cheaper by far than similar products available locally. Cleans the bore a treat. Far faster than cleaning rods. The brass weight is connected securely and the brass brushes poke out from the weaved pull through so I can't forsee them wandering off any time soon. can not think of any cons for this item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

This is a great buy! It's cheap, does the job perfectly and seems durable as far as I can tell. You can buy five of these from deal extreme for the price of one in a shop where I live. I've used this boresnake several times in the time I've had it and it cleans the gun properly and easily every time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysigveberland on 07/04/2012

- Easy to use - Cheap to buy - Fast way to clean gun - Cleans better than other cleaning equipment - Nothing negative to mention Very good for when you have been out hunting and it's wet, and you're going out again the next day, just pull once through the bore and you're good to go the next morning. ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybackwash on 06/14/2012

- Good quality - easy to use - good, easy to read instructions - priced nicely I`ve heard of some people having issues with bore snakes but almost all were doing something that they shouldn`t have been trying with it (like pull a snake too big for the barrel to fit considering that the size is printed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections