DX » Community » Reviews » 0.40mm 500M Resin Fishing Line / Thread - Brown (#6)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymxcrash on 12/30/2013

Very strong resin fishing line. It has no memory and feels very tough. The red color is almost unseen in the water. It can withstand 15.5kg. I found none yet, maybe it could be a little bit cheaper. Very strong line and the price is good too. The color seems to be solid but its not, Its hard to see it in water so you cant notice it at all. I recommend ... Read more

Resin fishing line Close view of the top of the line's package Red fishing line unboxed
    0 0
  • posted byAhnrokk on 10/05/2013

This is a very long line for the money it costs. It have a nice finish to it and works very well. I have been using it to my ordinary fishing rod using a float and the line have not yet snapped due to a fish being hooked. A little different with a red line instead of transparent color. May be a little stif to put on a small spinning reel due to its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytistedalbilpleie on 10/31/2012

Ok fishing line with little or no memory :) Feels good to, but feels a little stiff although it is quite soft. Can withstand 15.6kg in strength and that it also is very good. Tried to pull weight on it and got higher as well. Not found any yet. Great and cheap fishing line. The quality is top notch and what you would except from a fishing line. It does ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypupopa on 09/23/2012

Excellent strength. Light material. Stays smooth and crisp. Red colour no deterrent for fish. None that I know of. This is a great monofilament fishing line. It is robust, very light and works as intended. I have had it for the whole summer season, and got big fish on it. The red colour I was worried about when ordering seems to be no problem at all.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections