Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTechAlta on 08/12/2014

Great quality, exactly as shown. As mentioned the case is a little full/tight especially with the Double-Sided Spring Tension Tool in the middle. Price is a bit high but still worth it. Read more

Impression:High Quality,Very happy;

0 0
  • posted bybrakovson on 09/02/2013

Very smooth lock picks, they go in most narow civil locks and padlocks. The picks are flexible and strong, a lot of diversity so you can choose what pick to use on which lock. This is my favorite lock picking set because it gives the most feedback of what you're doing inside the lock. It doesn't give the wrong information about a pin being in place ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVK2WAR on 05/26/2013

Construction and quality is next to flawless. Sturdy and you don't have to worry about breakage or disfigurement fom being rough. Low price, you'd expect to see them priced much higher. I saved $60AUD purchasing this set from DX. Not much to think about save perhaps the case could be slightly larger, and a second case for your most used picks so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphamale1 on 03/08/2013

For overall number of tools that you get this is a great buy. If you are planning on collecting lock pick sets by buying individual tools, this will cost you way less. The over all quality is great. You have every tool needed for locks and tumblers. Maybe better or harder plastic but over all i am satisfied. this is a great set to learn with as well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarletCarson on 02/16/2013

Thinner, higher quality tools than the standard small sets. Works great when playing with a more advanced keyway like in ABUS locks and its still as easy to use with my larger locks. Provides all the tools I'm used to using plus more, for when I feel adventurous. Case is a little over-crowded, and could have done without the number of spring loaded ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWarrenF on 09/12/2012

Everything seems to be made very well. Better quolity then a lot of the cheaper ones. I've only used the Rake and Pick with a tention rench so far but I opened my front door in less then a minute with the rake. The case could be made just a little bit bigger. All the pieces that are near the spine of the case make it hard to close if you don't have ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections