Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrakovson on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very smooth lock picks, they go in most narow civil locks and padlocks. The picks are flexible and strong, a lot of diversity so you can choose what pick to use on which lock. This is my favorite lock picking set because it gives the most feedback of what you'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVK2WAR on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Construction and quality is next to flawless. Sturdy and you don't have to worry about breakage or disfigurement fom being rough. Low price, you'd expect to see them priced much higher. I saved $60AUD purchasing this set from DX. Cons:Not much to think about s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphamale1 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For overall number of tools that you get this is a great buy. If you are planning on collecting lock pick sets by buying individual tools, this will cost you way less. The over all quality is great. You have every tool needed for locks and tumblers. Cons:Maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarletCarson on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thinner, higher quality tools than the standard small sets. Works great when playing with a more advanced keyway like in ABUS locks and its still as easy to use with my larger locks. Provides all the tools I'm used to using plus more, for when I feel adventurous. Cons:C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWarrenF on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Everything seems to be made very well. Better quolity then a lot of the cheaper ones. I've only used the Rake and Pick with a tention rench so far but I opened my front door in less then a minute with the rake. Cons:The case could be made just a little bit bigge... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections