Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- LED is bright
- Each 'glass' works as they should, with usable magnifying power.
- Build quality is not bad. The glasses can be pulled out smoothly individually or both at the same time.
- Both 'glasses' seem to have the same magnifying power. Stacking them together does result in high magnifying power. However, there is just one big problem - only the center part can be seen clearly, magnified. Anywhere beyond a 3-5mm diameter at the center, it will be blurred. So effectively you are getting just a tiny magnifying glass when stacked (higher magnifying power nonetheless).
- Too bulky as key chain. (Insert "is it me or is there a key chain in your pocket" joke here... ya, I know, lame joke, but I have to get to 500 chars :D )
- There is only 1 LED, not 2 as the product title says
- Mine came in red, not black as the product title says
- When the glasses are stacked, if you move a bit further away from the subject, things appear upside down :)
Go for a single lens version, unless you really need a tiny magnifying glass with higher power.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.