DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - Grey
Customer’s impression:
Good buy!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvisuta on 11/21/2014

Pros: Decent product. works as designed and expected. decent built material. Cons: would have been even better if the price is below 15$. some small room of improvement for finishing e.g. finishing of edge can be smoother than this. but no big deal. i noticed it when i first received the product, but ... Read more

Impression:Good buy!;

0 0 0

• posted byabandaa on 05/31/2013

This is a really nice case, it does not in any way looks cheap. It turns on and off your iPad for you, so that's GREAT, love that! And it really protects your ipad from dropping. You can't really use it as a stand (as they show in the picture).. the ipad keeps falling and it is annoying. It protects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadArmour on 02/12/2013

Nice PU leather case for my New iPad. Fits perfectly. Can stand in portrait or landscape position. Auto switch on when you lift the cover open. Colour is nice and understated. Surface is textured, not smooth. White stitching around the edge of the cover is a nice touch. Price is OK. None so far. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrankov on 10/24/2012

Fits the new iPad perfectly. Provides solid protection of device, fits good for travellers. Material is perfect too, looks like a gray jeans. Elastic strap firmly attaches the opening cover to the screen. None Allows to stand iPad vertically and horizontaly in 3 positions each. Apple logo is readable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections