Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylehtonen on 04/30/2010

I wanted a small magnifier for a fire-making project. This magnifier was perfect. Is was small, but not fiddly small, and it was sucessful in making fire! Magnification is good, and undestorted. It feels good in your hands, and seems very much like the classic magnifier you had at school. Handle is '... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 01/25/2009

Fine size to human average hands & fits fine on desks´s organizer; A child can play with no injuries, but watch out, is a glass optics; Works as an auxiliary magnifier in a handy manner to small text/objects. Do NOT very well mounted on the grip; Lenses seems too heavy, to its frame; Can rattle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 01/17/2009

Well, well, well... I have no more a Handheld Magnifier, couple decades ago, so, I think was a nice idea to have another one of this, handy, touchable, over my "gadget populated" desk table. Uh... Do not magnifies enough... When a (satanic) kid, I LOVE to burn things on a small field in my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWes-x on 06/03/2008

- Its a simple product so i think there are no pros or cons to name. I like the design, its tight and simple. If you need 1 this one wil do the job for you - small, i thought it would be a lot bigger. But now i saw that it says 5 cm. I thought 15 so that makes a big difference, although i still like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections