DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Weather Station w/ Alarm Clock / Calendar / Barometer / Hygrometer / Thermometer
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfchataignier on 08/26/2013

It's a cheap product, works fine, have a good battery life and a wireless unit in my house works without problem at 4 meters. É um produto barato, funciona direitinho, as pilhas alcalinas ficam meses sem precisar trocar e a unidade sem fio que instalei a 4 metros da base funciona bem. The product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympeppino on 02/22/2013

Easy to use, simple views and with big numbers, good materials quality and the size of both products is very good. Instructions very clare and helpful... Internal unit measures everything needed. Battery not included... External unit don't measure humidity and other conditions. Didn't measures Thermical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiggen67 on 11/08/2012

I am very happy with this little weather station it works exactly as the overview says, and it comes with a good English manual. I have been using this weather station fore more then 3 months now and i have had absolutely no problems what so ever with it. I am very happy with this weather station, and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygjlombardo on 11/04/2012

Very easy to install, and provides all the information that's suposed to give. The outdoors unit transision is powerful enough to transmit from a distance of above 30 feet. Aesthetically is pretty good, with sober lines and colors I don't see any cons, except for the materials (not "excellent"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrzaka on 09/20/2012

This weather station has a nice big screen on the main unit. It has big numbers/symbols that makes it easy to view from our couch when watching tv. I'm currently using it to monitor the temperature in our livingroom (the inside-temp via main unit) and our baby's room (the "outdoor"-unit). The signal ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byJimJunkie on 08/20/2012

Easy to use Great functionality - min/max, multiple external sensor support Information clearly visible Intuitive to use Doesn't look or feel to 'cheap' You have to 'reboot' (i.e. remove and reinsert batteries) the main unit every time you change the batteries in a sensor. A bit of a pain as you need ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections