Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrhoden on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and reliable, well-build, quite easy to use, this equipment does a proper cable testing with visual thru blinking green leds. Cons:The 9 V battery is sometimes harder to find than usual AA or AAA ones. Also the case is made with very poor quality, does n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanezano on 02/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tiene una buena efectuvidad al comprobar los apres de telefonía y red. Recomendado en calidad/precio a cualquier usuario inexperto en el tema. Facil manejo. Cons:Los materiales no son nada del otro mundo, pero no está nada mal. OtherThoughts:Hay que pensar que... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuuan on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cost, no joke, can't beat this price! - Carrying case - Even comes with batteries! - Unlike some testers this one tests both the RJ45 and RJ11. Cons:- Instruction manual is clearly from a non-English origin. But normal users will not be hindered by this. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuciano78 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:English: * Good price * Easy to use * It comes with a practical case Español * Precio accesible * Fácil de usar * Viene con una práctiva funda Cons:English * It comes wothout battery, but is not problem. I think it will be to reduce the shipping w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykedimk on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it more then one year and it is Useful, numbered diagnostic light on both local and remote ends. I love that you can choose between slow and normal LED progression; very useful for testing if flexing/tugging at cables will cause intermittent disconnects... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablomasc on 11/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, it's a good tester. Work as expected. It's not too fast as other users commented here. I like the plastics and i dont have problems with the switch. The plastics withstood on its own all the shipment to my country. That speaks for the quality of the plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallianortis on 11/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good, came with a leather hood inside the box and packaged well. Funconou perfectly well with both network cables for phones - tested both. Easy and simple to use, really a great product. The delivery time for Brazil was really fast, twenty-seven consecutive days,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelio on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Teste de continuidade dos cabos para RJ45 e JR11, muito bom e simples não necessita de maiores conhecimentos de cabeamento, pois apresenta informações a respeito de cada um dos pinos de forma de um led acesso em cada uma das extremidades (partes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRajivG on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does that it is supposed to do, indicate if the cable is correctly crimped and if there is continuity from one end to the other. Its has a very simple led indication system and this is completely necessary and sufficient for you to crimp patch cables and telep... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndooo on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful, numbered diagnostic light on both local and remote ends. I love that you can choose between slow and normal LED progression; very useful for testing if flexing/tugging at cables will cause intermittent disconnects. Cons:G (ground) LED is not functional... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections