Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrhoden on 05/26/2014

Cheap and reliable, well-build, quite easy to use, this equipment does a proper cable testing with visual thru blinking green leds. The 9 V battery is sometimes harder to find than usual AA or AAA ones. Also the case is made with very poor quality, does not look to last a daily field use. It may rip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBanezano on 02/04/2014

Tiene una buena efectuvidad al comprobar los apres de telefonía y red. Recomendado en calidad/precio a cualquier usuario inexperto en el tema. Facil manejo. Los materiales no son nada del otro mundo, pero no está nada mal. Hay que pensar que cuando usas esto puede tener algún fallo, asi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYuuan on 01/01/2014

- Cost, no joke, can't beat this price! - Carrying case - Even comes with batteries! - Unlike some testers this one tests both the RJ45 and RJ11. - Instruction manual is clearly from a non-English origin. But normal users will not be hindered by this. Like most items that cost less, this ones build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuciano78 on 12/09/2013

English: * Good price * Easy to use * It comes with a practical case Español * Precio accesible * Fácil de usar * Viene con una práctiva funda English * It comes wothout battery, but is not problem. I think it will be to reduce the shipping weight. Español * No trae batería, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykedimk on 12/02/2013

I have it more then one year and it is Useful, numbered diagnostic light on both local and remote ends. I love that you can choose between slow and normal LED progression; very useful for testing if flexing/tugging at cables will cause intermittent disconnects. It work on RJ45 and RJ11 cables Works on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypablomasc on 11/30/2013

Well, it's a good tester. Work as expected. It's not too fast as other users commented here. I like the plastics and i dont have problems with the switch. The plastics withstood on its own all the shipment to my country. That speaks for the quality of the plastic. Comes with a puch to protect it. Great!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallianortis on 11/27/2013

Very good, came with a leather hood inside the box and packaged well. Funconou perfectly well with both network cables for phones - tested both. Easy and simple to use, really a great product. The delivery time for Brazil was really fast, twenty-seven consecutive days, was not even a month and this coming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelio on 08/07/2013

Teste de continuidade dos cabos para RJ45 e JR11, muito bom e simples não necessita de maiores conhecimentos de cabeamento, pois apresenta informações a respeito de cada um dos pinos de forma de um led acesso em cada uma das extremidades (partes do teste). Não faz teste de cabo Cross ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRajivG on 06/23/2013

Does that it is supposed to do, indicate if the cable is correctly crimped and if there is continuity from one end to the other. Its has a very simple led indication system and this is completely necessary and sufficient for you to crimp patch cables and telephone wires. I have crimped about 10 cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndooo on 05/13/2013

Useful, numbered diagnostic light on both local and remote ends. I love that you can choose between slow and normal LED progression; very useful for testing if flexing/tugging at cables will cause intermittent disconnects. G (ground) LED is not functional; the circuit inside has no LED soldered to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections