DX » Community » Reviews » LM2596S Mini DC-DC Voltage Stabilizer / Regulator Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good price Excelente bom preço Works Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9794231 on 05/08/2017

Impression:Good price;

Fuente de alimentación para diferentes proyectos. Fácil de usar, se deben soldar los cables de la entrada de voltaje y salida.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9016832 on 02/02/2017

Impression:Excelente,bom preço,Funciona bem!;

esta fonte me serviu muito bem atendeu as expectativas gostaria que aquentasse uma corrente maior mesmo assim muito útil

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byantonioibago on 02/16/2016

Pros: cumple su cometido aunque se calienta un poco, pero no creo que llegue a ser un problema. Hecho en falta agujeros en la placa para su montaje. Por lo demás bien.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9324175 on 01/13/2016

Impression:Good price,excellent,Works Great!;

Pros: No Cons I bought two, both works well, good guality.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYahyaObeido on 12/20/2015

Impression:Good price,excellent,Works Great!;

Very cheap and easy to use and really good quality with small size , the only problem that it's difficult to control the voltage with your hand or finger , you'll need a screwdriver.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byShadow9361 on 06/11/2015

Pros: Cheap, construction looks good, good voltage regulation using with solar panels Cons: very inefficient less than 50%

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymatthijskooij on 07/12/2013

Easy to finetune with the precision potmeter (within a few dozen millivolts) Simple to connect: two input terminals and two output terminals No extra holes in the print to attach it to somewhere (I ended up attaching them to my main print using the four input/output wires, making it above the a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylucaspcamargo on 06/18/2013

It is very efficient, small, simple to operate, and cheap. Seems to be made of quality components. I have used it on many occasions, and the current draw is excellent. Almost no voltage drop. It might get considerably hot, to the point it's hard to touch, but this is expected in some operating It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBabaWoo on 03/15/2013

I want to make a laptop charger from car cigarette socket. According to the description it is just what I wanted. I just soldered the parts up and measure the voltage. Everything seems to be fine. Next thing I need to do is to take out for test drive. I can not think of any right now. I just wish... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCaptcurzk54 on 03/15/2013

So usefull small switching-regulator! Good quality / cost ratio! Is well suited for for example, RC methanol engine's to glow plug Ignition! It is the cheap consideration its characteristics! So usefull small switching-regulator! Good quality / cost ratio! Is well suited for for example, RC to is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere