Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStargoat on 08/16/2014

Pros: * It is very lightweight, despite having a power source and a light. * The plastic rim protects both the lens and computer displays. (It would be even nicer if the rim were transaprent.) * The small inset lens is useful. (It appears to have a magnification of 6×, though it is difficult for me to ... Read more

Impression:Lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted byfpa123 on 03/06/2014

The light comes in very handy and the two LEDs point very accurately where the magnifies is pointing. The magnification is excellent and the subset super magnify area is VERY powerful, but less useful because it is tiny. Still it has it's uses. In truth I have not found anything except that - sooner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPahen on 03/25/2011

This is a great magnifier of all found me. Thanks to the fact that it does not use elements of AA or AAA and 3 x LR1130 batteries - the weight of magnifier is really small - It is also easy to hold in your hand. It's nice that for such a small price to purchase the product with two (!) magnifiers, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTralornik on 06/28/2008

The light comes in very handy and the two LEDs point very accurately where the magnifies is pointing. The magnification is excellent and the subset super magnify area is VERY powerful, but less useful because it is tiny. Still it has it's uses. Only real downside is that the LEDs are turned on an off ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections