DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LED MP3 Player Module w/ FM/ USB/Mini USB/TF/Remote Controller - Black (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvisophetdroge on 01/27/2014

Great value, remote (for this price I was surprised it came with one!) This thing is not plug and play. The inputs and the power are connected via a plug, which doen't come shipped with it. I ended up soldering is together, but with such a small product, that is not easy. Looking back, I would have ordered ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySeramar on 09/02/2013

The MP3 player is small, with good quality and easy to use. Meets all of the specifications described. It has 5+1 equalizations and volume controls, all accessible by infrared command that operates at good distance or by pressing keys on player. The reader has the memory even when turned off. When you ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytodica on 08/15/2013

Sensitive radio with auto scan and auto storage of the stations. More than 20 memories. Small size, good quality of the sound, aux in, clock mode, IR working up 2 meters. Very good price. Equalizer works only on MP3 mode. Only line output, without the possibility to connect directly external speakers ... Read more

tuner mode MP 3 mode MP 3+amplif MP 3 mode

0 0 2

• posted byMarikosan on 07/27/2013

Small size, good sound quality, sensitive radio, remote control with battery included. Quite favourable price/quality ratio. Annoying blue leds blinking while music being played. It has no shuffle function. It needs quite fast flash drive to operate properly. You need an amplifier to use it. Fragile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadek1983 on 05/21/2013

Working for first plug in. A lot of functions AUX input, FM with autoscan (requires antenna), memory MP3 player can skip on folders, clock, EQ in MP3 mode. Power supply can be something between 30 and 7 V (board has linear voltage regulator on input - 5V) 3 Blue LEDs 2 black sticker (after mounting you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDXREL on 01/26/2013

Clear sound, it has not any noise when you are playing and even when you mute or pause the music. FAST! Very fast to read the TF memory or the USB pendrive. Maybe takes just 5 seconds when is the first time you put it in... but when you turn off and then turn on again (even if you turn it on again the ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byvicctorr on 01/14/2013

Small, useful, easy to connect. Good clear sound. Great build quality. Display shows only track / folder numbers, not mp3 tags or filenames. I install it into my car in addition to Pioneer stereo, that plays only disks. Connect to AUX IN. Working great! I am uising it with 9 to 15 volts power without ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byronyket on 01/13/2013

- Great sound quality. - Excellent quality and sensibility FM Radio. - Marked connections on the board for easy installation. - Has an optional connection for an AUX input. - Has a clock function. - The front bezel, is actually a sticker you can glue on the front after screwing it firmly in place. - ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJohnyMielony on 12/14/2012

Small size, Quite good sound quality, Pilot with battery included, Good radio sensitivity. No shuffle, No directory list, Blue leds blinking while music being played, Plastic materials - it came broken, Can't be use without amplifier Can be powered with >=8V because there is 78x05 regulator which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukaszm89 on 11/15/2012

+ low price + good sound quality (MP3) + USB in (playing music from pendrive) + easy installation + clearly marked electrical connections + small size + remote IR - almost all functions are accessible only from remote IR - LCD don't show title of MP3 songs - poor quality of remote IR I'm using module ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections