DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LED Car MP3 Player Module w/ FM/ USB/Mini USB/SD/Remote Controller - Black (12V)
  • 5 star 29 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperdog97 on 07/01/2014

Small compact,pretty well build. Remote control. It can use/read USB thumbs drive and SD Card. Build in scan radio. Red LCD display is very clear. No instruction or diagram for the connection. The connector is very small and can not be found. The unit should have solder the wire in as pig-tail instead of using connector. Overall this is a very good ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydoront on 06/14/2014

Very low cost , well made, quality is good. Works with USB and SD card, has FM radio,clock and remote. Clean output. Resistant to external noise. Turns any amp w/speakers to MP3/FM radio player. Recomended for music and small DIY project lovers. Guide or manual not included in the package. Poor Packing, just a plastic bag. Cables for connections not ... Read more

DIAGRAM of CONNRCTING
    1 3
  • posted bymarcus on 05/26/2014

Very low cost Works with USB and SD card, has FM radio,clock and remote. Clean output. Resistant to external noise. Clock only displays time in 24hr format. Does not include cable harness. Really wish deal DX sold the header connections for this as well. First installed SKU: 195461 in my car. This one is similar but with Bluetooth module. The engine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolevtoom on 05/05/2014

First, price. Second, price. Third, price. And small size. And remote control. And easiness of use when you have discovered the ways. It comes without connectors and there are of unusual size and hard to find. I soldered the wires to the male connectors on board but this isn't nice.. Also -- as all things I have bought from DX -- it lacks a comprehensible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHades1280 on 04/25/2014

-Price is a really cheap item, Well made, quality is good, Sounds amazing and Easy to use. Radio tune really well and include a remote control and battery -Guide or manual not included in the package, Poor Packing, just a plastic bag and cables for connections are not included. Remote control is another thing to take into account, is usable, but is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlyFox on 03/25/2014

Useful module for rapid assembly of an MP3 player with a minimum of parts. Rapid alteration of obsolete audio devices under the modern format playback. Clean, high-quality sound. Little size. Included are no wires to connect. As well suited wires connecting cables from the defective DVD players. The price could be lower. Very useful module for the assembly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigchel on 02/27/2014

Very good price, excelent design, sound it´s very good. If you have an old boombox, old HI FI system , etc, with this device you can modernize and bring it to life. It come with the LM7805 regulator, so you can use some power supply between 18 and 7 Volts and works without problems. It is easy to connect, but I prefer that DX sold it with cables ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byBigchel on 02/22/2014

Very good price, excelent design, sound it´s very good. If you have an old boombox, old HI FI system , etc, with this device you can modernize and bring it to life. It come with the LM7805 regulator, so you can use some power supply between 18 and 7 Volts and works without problems. It is easy to connect, but I prefer that DX sold it with cables ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypremet on 02/05/2014

Great price. Easy installation. Labels on circuit board are clear and comprehensive. Aux input (if you need one). Remote controll works better than expected. SD Card slot is not what I'm used to (but working well). I had difficulty buying connectors used on the module. Might be a good idea to order connectors on DX along with the module. - Great module ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex1vk on 01/16/2014

Quality device. Radio have range: 87.5~108MHz, and working good. Correctly identify all the connected devices. Sensitivity is sufficient to control the car. Weak documentation. No description of the connectors. Does not store the time when power is off. Playback quality is not perfect. When listening on headphones to hear in the background is "... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections