Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good gadget

posted by swiety1982 on 12/18/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Good price, works great. The red backlight is ok and fits nicely into my car radio factory. In Poland I could not find like this modules.

Cons:

It will be great in future, if for module will be added in standard, the all necessary cable connections, but missing the cables not is a big problem.

Fast scan the songs from USB Pen-drive 4GB / Memory Stick,
    Radio working nice, and find without problems all the station FM in my regions.
    The Line IN, which is added in the PCB, working too quiet , compared rest of modes of player. (I not know how working the Line-IN from Front panel)
    Player MP3 not remember the position in song after Power Off (standby), or after change the mode.

OtherThoughts:

I'm worried only the method of shipping. It is only the bubble bag. In my situation everything was ok, but my experience this way of packing for electronic part, it is not always safe.

Bottomline:

Totally I recommend this player, the price / functionally = 8/10.

Ten would be if they were attached cables for connection, and safer method of packing .

This gadget is for all, who not want or can't remove the factory radio from car, and the other way like fm player mp3 transmitter is not good enough.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections