DX » Community » Reviews » Hoppe's 9 BoreSnake Rifle Gun Bore Cleaner for .44 .45 Caliber - Army Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjontsa on 01/14/2013

Much cheaper than original named brand and works just as well. Good value for money. If in doubt, the price is so low compared to named brand, theres no reason not to try it out. None so far. Usefull addition to your range bag for a quick cleaning on the road. But when you want to do a proper detailed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfusil56300 on 01/12/2013

PRICE; this is 1/3 of the price I paid for one lastyear atmy local store. This is such good value. QUALITY; superb, arrived in HOPPES box. Easy and quick to use for a clean at the range or when a full strip and clean is not needed. Revolver or leveraction it cleans them both. NONE, it does what it says ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byendophobic on 01/08/2013

item is as it is listed that you would get from a gun shop like bass pro or Canadian tire but at half the price.. Im going to buy all the other ones absolutly none same item, some of the items are cheep knock offs that suck. but this is the same legit stuff. so why not get it. and save some money. clean ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaithi55 on 01/02/2013

there loads of pros to this product its compact strong and cleans very well very handy if your out shooting and fowl your barrel or even just on the range just run this through it and your sorted and back in business theres no cons to it looks the very sames as the original hoppes snakes could be a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

This is a great buy! It's cheap, does the job perfectly and seems durable as far as I can tell. You can buy five of these from deal extreme for the price of one in a shop where I live. I've used this boresnake several times in the time I've had it and it cleans the gun properly and easily every time.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections