DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal PC Case Cover for New Ipad - Transparent
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZalans on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is exactly as it says in the description - stylish crystal transparent PC cover . It fits good and since it is transparent it does not mess with the original Apple Ipad design. It fits with smart cover and is useful. Cons:The quality could be a little batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramdebie on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really clear case. You can really see the iPad very good. There is a text scribed on the back of my iPad and it's very good visible through the plastic. It's very easy to attach to the iPad. Just click it on. Once fitted on the iPad it stays on very well. Holes for spea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheldonmendes on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very beautiful cover. Protects my iPad. Fitted very well. Working better with Smart Cover. Crystal Polycarbonate does not take away aesthetics from your tablet. Cons:Quality of the corners is not very good, because has shavings. Material scratches easily. You... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFreakNL on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Not that expensive. At least cheaper then most of these cases cost in Holland. - Also fit's perfectly on the Ipad 4th gen - Protects the back of your iPad against scratching - Transparant!! :) Cons:- Could be a tad cheaper (hey, I'm Dutch ;-) ) OtherThoughts:As I said,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRicardoalayola on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really protects the back and borders and does not have any trouble with the Smart Cover at all. The martial is truly crystal clear and strong, perfect fit for the iPad 3 up to the last detail! Cons:If you use the FM transmitter horizontal barrel type it will mis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoalayola on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really protects the iPad 3 (New iPad), slipped from my hands the other day and fell off the staircase... Case (Along with the smart cover) absorbed almost all of the damage, and the iPad's screen just turned on like nothing ever happened! Cons:The exact space... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydopman10 on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits good around both the iPad 2 and new iPad. Sits tightly in place and won't scratch the device from moving around. Cutouts give has good extra spece around the 30-pin, buttons, speaker and smart cover magnet area? Cons:Smart cover edge not that easy to grab w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirederik on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Protects the back very well Fits perfectly in the new iPad The holes for the buttons have the perfect size. Cons:Seens like the plastic, inside, appears to be not entirely smooth, its have some ripples (perharps, its totally straight). We can see some w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylexlutor on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good buy, good general quality and works as intended, really meet the expectations. . Cons:The only problem I see if if solids like sand, dust or little rocks get between the case and the iPad it will get scratch and that is not good. OtherThoughts:None! It is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytschoehuijs on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great build quality (hard plastic) - Fits comfortably around the case - Doesn't scratch the iPad's back (as far as i can tell) - Pretty thin (not too thin, but hey. Its gotta protect it somehow) - Feels sturdy/not flimsy - Crystal clear case allows you to see... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections