DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal PC Case Cover for New Ipad - Transparent
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDakloos88 on 03/11/2014

Very sleek, design of iPad very visible with protection still in place. Better than all non-see-through cases out there. Very sleek design, and firm quality. Very sturdy materials. None whatsoever, I simply cannot think of any. You only have to be careful when putting it on, since without care you might scratch your iPad. Also not recommended to pull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDefederiki on 02/10/2014

The product is very cheap but you pay for something that is easy to break. I use with Ipad 3 with a smart cover and fits great After a couple of week with a little fall from the bed was break it. The plastic of course is very hard and did not adsorbed the impact.Because is transparent if you don't clean often some dirty material is keep inside Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFr3ddy85 on 10/27/2013

Fits perfectly for my iPad gen2 as stated in its description and its fits well in all areas like the audio jack, charging port and smart cover. Recommended for users who likes a iPad that looks clean. Good design as there is no small areas that might trap dust. No notable cons. Might want to add in description to indicate that it does not support only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZalans on 05/05/2013

It is exactly as it says in the description - stylish crystal transparent PC cover . It fits good and since it is transparent it does not mess with the original Apple Ipad design. It fits with smart cover and is useful. The quality could be a little batter. I am not saying it is bad, just could be improved. It is a bit messy in the corners and it scratches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramdebie on 01/29/2013

Really clear case. You can really see the iPad very good. There is a text scribed on the back of my iPad and it's very good visible through the plastic. It's very easy to attach to the iPad. Just click it on. Once fitted on the iPad it stays on very well. Holes for speaker etc, are on the right spot. After a week I hit the table softly with my iPad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheldonmendes on 12/10/2012

Very beautiful cover. Protects my iPad. Fitted very well. Working better with Smart Cover. Crystal Polycarbonate does not take away aesthetics from your tablet. Quality of the corners is not very good, because has shavings. Material scratches easily. You need use with very carefully. It reserves your iPad looks! Great buy, little price! Fits in a ipad ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFreakNL on 11/28/2012

- Not that expensive. At least cheaper then most of these cases cost in Holland. - Also fit's perfectly on the Ipad 4th gen - Protects the back of your iPad against scratching - Transparant!! :) - Could be a tad cheaper (hey, I'm Dutch ;-) ) As I said, it also fits on the iPad 4th gen. That's not a real suprise, cause the iPad 3 and 4 share dimensions.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRicardoalayola on 10/13/2012

Really protects the back and borders and does not have any trouble with the Smart Cover at all. The martial is truly crystal clear and strong, perfect fit for the iPad 3 up to the last detail! If you use the FM transmitter horizontal barrel type it will miss for just some millimeters and not stay connected, but no problem with original iTrip or less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoalayola on 10/08/2012

Really protects the iPad 3 (New iPad), slipped from my hands the other day and fell off the staircase... Case (Along with the smart cover) absorbed almost all of the damage, and the iPad's screen just turned on like nothing ever happened! The exact space of the case, for the Dock Connector, doesn´t let me connect the Cilinder Type FM Transmitter.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydopman10 on 10/02/2012

Fits good around both the iPad 2 and new iPad. Sits tightly in place and won't scratch the device from moving around. Cutouts give has good extra spece around the 30-pin, buttons, speaker and smart cover magnet area? Smart cover edge not that easy to grab with the extra edge added to the device. Some sharp edges from the manufacturing, but at least ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections