DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Indoor & Outdoor Pool Thermometer - Black + Silver (2 x AA / 2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywillracine on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the best wireless thermometer money can buy. Its nice to have the temperature on both of the item. Cons:Not a great build quality May be complicated to configure for some people OtherThoughts:don't have to go outside to check temperature Bottomline:Thi... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMoesti on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy install, insert batteries, select scale (F/C) and channel. Outdoor temp is displayed on top (biggest numbers). Selectable time/date display. Cons:Limited range. Works only on first floor in room closest to the pool (15meter distance and 1 brick wall in between). Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmansoft on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s an excellent pool thermometer. The transmission range is pretty good (with obstacles). The pool sensor triggers a transmission every 15 seconds and can be configured with certain switches inside in order to select the channel (3 channels available) a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanne1958 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- easy to get to work - quality good - transmitting range very good - english manua easy to understand. - package arrived within 2 weeks time - big screen and big characthers, easy to read - accuracy seems to be very good Cons:- package a bit damaged in the transport ,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTerryF on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product and is hard to fault. It works, it's accurate, the display is clear, it wall mounts, it doesnt leak. You can pay more in a high street store if you like, but you are better off just buying this. Cons:The main problem with this item is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperlapin on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything works as described. Just perfect if you want to know the temperature of your pool from your house, without going outside. Dont ever buy another thermometer. This one is the best - all functions you need - and the price is very fair. Cons:No cons exc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byauesp on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is just what I expected. Shows temperature of my spa with the remote unit in a room situated on the above floor, trhough two walls. That way I can manage the hot unit without going to the floor underneath the living room. Cons:No cons, maybe a illuminated display would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byELDELFORO on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy-to-read remote display, good range indoor. Elegant and discrete to place it in the living room, for example. Cons:The display on the thermometer (the part in the pool) only shows the ºF degrees; however, the remote display is switchable ºC/ºF. Maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiznogoud44 on 07/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product manual user is simple and english chinese only, the radio stabilty between the two module, is correct i put one in my swimming pool with a buble cover and a hard cover like a roof i don't know the name in english but you can use it the radio is ok and in my... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections