DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-in-1 Dual USB Car Cigarette Charger for Ipad/Iphone/3GS/4G/4GS
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDCHammer on 03/21/2013

Well constructed. Clean packaging. Spare ipod cable. Small format factor. Will fit in any vehicle without causing physical conflict with other things. No light to indicate power getting to the adapter. I'd strongly recommend this adapter to anyone that needs to be able to charge an iPad, PlayBook or any of the wide variety of Android tablets available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarstenstig on 02/04/2013

1. Very compact! Stays in the plug inside the ashtray in the car, even when ashtray is closed. 2. Good charging current (however, I have not measured if the claimed 2.1 A is true). 3. Stays in place (does not loose connection because of vibrations). None so far and all indications I get from this product signal good quality as opposed to many of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacketCollision on 01/30/2013

Has two USB outlets so you can charge two phones or a phone and a GPS. Works with iPhone 4 and 4S (probably others too, but I haven't tried). It's also a particularly small and unobtrusive plug. I guess you could consider that it only comes with one cable a con, but that's a stretch and there is nothing else to complain about. It's even a name brand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykraneo2012 on 01/16/2013

The cigarette charger works just fine in my car (Honda Fit). It charges my iPhone 4s so i´m happy. I didn´t try it whit any iPad or iPod yet. The cable doesn´t seem to brake easily. It´s an excellent product to charge your device in your car and you have 2 usb connectors!! None so far... Very happy whit this product... I would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesRockwell on 12/26/2012

The dual mini car charger USB alone is what I was after, but the fact in came with an iPhone charger was gravy. The build quality is very high. Griffin makes a great product. The price seems a bit high, because the USB charger should cost $2.75, and the cable should cost $3.25. Yet they are asking $6.30. Don't get me wrong, its a good price, but not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynheironimus on 12/04/2012

Solid. Clean and neat look when it is in use. Very convenient in my car which has two cup holders right in front of the 12v lighter port. Previous car charging devices I have owned stuck out too far. This is flush with the opening of the hole. I can even use the cup holders while my device is charging. None I wish I had bought two. You can't beat the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesRockwell on 10/23/2012

Cheap in cost, well built, nice appearance. Simple black color goes well with all interiors of vehicles. Easy to use (plug and play). 2 slots for his and hers cell phones. No need to switch back and forth. Only 2 slots... why not 3? 1. His cell phone 2. Her cell phone 3. Light/Netbook/Game Console Same product sells for $10.00 and higher here in Canada.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections