Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskyllos on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this for my little cree 300 lummen flashlight and it fits nice and snug. Nice belt loop and belt loop snap buckle great for putting it on or taking it off without undoing the belt. Cons:Delivery time to the USA was almost two weeks. Other than that i Have not com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent cover / housing. Its building area is very good and the quality of the material is excellent. Is rigid so holds unexpected bumps. I liked so much I bought other units. Definitely recommend it. Its price is very low compared to the price of Spain.Noth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent cover / housing. Its building area is very good and the quality of the material is excellent. Is rigid so holds unexpected bumps. I liked so much I bought other units. Definitely recommend it. Its price is very low compared to the price of Spain.Nothing agains... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections