Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytulonCZ on 01/21/2015

Pros: + excellent for small Cree LED flashlights + it is not excessively long -- it's length tightly fits the SF117 + materials are decent + it perfectly fits the shortest variant of Swiss multitool knives with two, maybe even three layers of toolls! + it can be clipped to the belt, no need to it... Read more

Impression:fits Victorinox,fits Singfire,material;

0 0 0

• posted byskyllos on 05/24/2013

Bought this for my little cree 300 lummen flashlight and it fits nice and snug. Nice belt loop and belt loop snap buckle great for putting it on or taking it off without undoing the belt. Delivery time to the USA was almost two weeks. Other than that i Have not come across any so far. Needs to be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Excellent cover / housing. Its building area is very good and the quality of the material is excellent. Is rigid so holds unexpected bumps. I liked so much I bought other units. Definitely recommend it. Its price is very low compared to the price of Spain.Nothing against the sleeve is perfect for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Excellent cover / housing. Its building area is very good and the quality of the material is excellent. Is rigid so holds unexpected bumps. I liked so much I bought other units. Definitely recommend it. Its price is very low compared to the price of Spain.Nothing against the sleeve is perfect for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobfish on 09/04/2012

Having had many holsters in the past, and having them fall apart through inferior materials or stitching, it was good to discover such a solid, robust pouch. the cover fits well with a solid snap, and the belt loop offers several methods of attachment - to a belt, molle attached or hung by a I of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere