DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeltsi on 02/12/2011

-It has good efficiency, and with the high current output it can charge large batteries quite quickly -Can charge basically any type of battery you will encounter -Comes with a good set of adaptor cables -Works from 12V, so it's easy to charge your small batteries from a solar system or car battery -It's not available! -Needs some modifications to make ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmelly on 05/09/2010

I've had this for some time and I use it a lot, mainly for niMh and lithium batteries. This seems to be the same as the Accucell charger and I use the instruction manual for that with this one. It's very handy for cycling cells that haven't been used for a while or trying to revitalise old NiCds. The discharge function is also very useful for measuring ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byROgabriel on 01/26/2010

ok, it's very cheap, smart, it's efficient. It's smart, charges just about anything, simple to use, i almost didn't read the manual at all and i know all it's settings. It has a lot of useful settings, protections, it's reliable, i'm charging batteries without really supervising him, even on lithiums. While discharching with over 1A it could appear ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byScherb on 05/18/2009

Well it is small and build very well. The really bright display amazed me and the fact that charger detects invert polarity is also a good thing. Charged with it my 9.6 NiCd 1700mah battery for airsoft gun, and it worked perfect whole game and was ready to shoot more and more. The bottom line for discharging a car battery is a good idea. The temp. sensor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxblass on 04/13/2009

+Price is lower than any other charger +a lot of stuff aditional to the charger -in the way it is origionaly build it would destroy itself while real usage by overheating, especialy while discharging because power transistors have no thermal connection to the case -incorrectvoltage measurement -incorrect balancing -wires are to thin -tepm. plug does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHCgamer on 04/06/2009

Very sturdy build and nicely painted. It comes in AL case. Lot of cables/connectors and thermal probe. Depends on where are you from, but for me it costs about half price! Beeping sound can ba switched off! :) 1. Transistors. Well it's not really a con since you can put away the back panel and bend them if it's needed. I just think that they could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlmudena on 03/05/2009

+ Many details of the charging. + Solid construction and compact. + Very useful + Simple menu - Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect. The correct connection is: - The pin closest to the DC input is WHITE (+5) - The central pin is RED (Temp) - The furthest from the DC is BLACK(GND) - The power transistors are not properly mounted to the case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybajapete on 02/09/2009

cheap charger that works i believe in pretty much any battery you would use on r/c's these days... i did quick test on lipo nimh and nicd and worked like a champ... was nice to see the cables that was inclued as well.. even has a cte case with it :)it was smaller trhan i thought too and thats a bonus as well.. my shelf's and drawers are packed as is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarloscuev on 08/15/2008

+ Full control of the charging currents + Nice solid construction + Very useful for recovering batteries and/or knowing their real capacity + Really nice case + Looks very Professional - Inaccurate Current & Voltage measurings (+- 5% I estimate) - DC cable included doesnt fit - Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect - PC Interface is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystttt on 07/11/2008

Nice unit with lots of features. I had a previous version, but this one is even better. You can link it to the PC, suitable free software can be found here: <http://www.logview.info/cms/index.php?d_logview_info>. The temperature input is the serial data out, but you must invert the signal before you bring it to pin 2 of the serial connector of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections