DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Peltsi on 02/12/2011

Pros: -It has good efficiency, and with the high current output it can charge large batteries quite quickly -Can charge basically any type of battery you will encounter -Comes with a good set of adaptor cables -Works from 12V, so it's easy to charge your small batteries from a solar system or car battery Cons: -It's not available! -Needs some m... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by smelly on 05/09/2010

Pros: I've had this for some time and I use it a lot, mainly for niMh and lithium batteries. This seems to be the same as the Accucell charger and I use the instruction manual for that with this one. It's very handy for cycling cells that haven't been used for a while or trying to revitalise old NiCds. The discharge function is also very useful... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ROgabriel on 01/26/2010

Pros: ok, it's very cheap, smart, it's efficient. It's smart, charges just about anything, simple to use, i almost didn't read the manual at all and i know all it's settings. It has a lot of useful settings, protections, it's reliable, i'm charging batteries without really supervising him, even on lithiums. Cons: While discharching with over 1A... Read more

1 0
  • posted by maxblass on 04/13/2009

Pros: +Price is lower than any other charger +a lot of stuff aditional to the charger Cons: -in the way it is origionaly build it would destroy itself while real usage by overheating, especialy while discharging because power transistors have no thermal connection to the case -incorrectvoltage measurement -incorrect balancing -wires are to thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by HCgamer on 04/06/2009

Pros: Very sturdy build and nicely painted. It comes in AL case. Lot of cables/connectors and thermal probe. Depends on where are you from, but for me it costs about half price! Beeping sound can ba switched off! :) Cons: 1. Transistors. Well it's not really a con since you can put away the back panel and bend them if it's needed. I just think... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Almudena on 03/05/2009

Pros: + Many details of the charging. + Solid construction and compact. + Very useful + Simple menu Cons: - Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect. The correct connection is: - The pin closest to the DC input is WHITE (+5) - The central pin is RED (Temp) - The furthest from the DC is BLACK(GND) - The power transistors are not properly mou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bajapete on 02/09/2009

Pros: cheap charger that works i believe in pretty much any battery you would use on r/c's these days... i did quick test on lipo nimh and nicd and worked like a champ... was nice to see the cables that was inclued as well.. even has a cte case with it :)it was smaller trhan i thought too and thats a bonus as well.. my shelf's and drawers are p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by carloscuev on 08/15/2008

Pros: + Full control of the charging currents + Nice solid construction + Very useful for recovering batteries and/or knowing their real capacity + Really nice case + Looks very Professional Cons: - Inaccurate Current & Voltage measurings (+- 5% I estimate) - DC cable included doesnt fit - Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect - PC I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by stttt on 07/11/2008

Pros: Nice unit with lots of features. I had a previous version, but this one is even better. You can link it to the PC, suitable free software can be found here: <http://www.logview.info/cms/index.php?d_logview_info>. The temperature input is the serial data out, but you must invert the signal before you bring it to pin 2 of the serial c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Peterlm on 07/10/2008

Pros: The first unit was so useful that I decided to get a second unit which arrived just yesterday and today my buddy took it off me when he knew that I bought a second unit. Now I am going to place an order for the third unit after I have made this post. Cons: Its an exact copy of the iMax B6 but this does not come with the USB function. Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections