DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeltsi on 02/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It has good efficiency, and with the high current output it can charge large batteries quite quickly -Can charge basically any type of battery you will encounter -Comes with a good set of adaptor cables -Works from 12V, so it's easy to charge your small batte... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmelly on 05/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had this for some time and I use it a lot, mainly for niMh and lithium batteries. This seems to be the same as the Accucell charger and I use the instruction manual for that with this one. It's very handy for cycling cells that haven't been used for a whi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byROgabriel on 01/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ok, it's very cheap, smart, it's efficient. It's smart, charges just about anything, simple to use, i almost didn't read the manual at all and i know all it's settings. It has a lot of useful settings, protections, it's reliable, i'm charging batteries without really su... Read more

1 0
  • posted byScherb on 05/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well it is small and build very well. The really bright display amazed me and the fact that charger detects invert polarity is also a good thing. Charged with it my 9.6 NiCd 1700mah battery for airsoft gun, and it worked perfect whole game and was ready to shoot more an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxblass on 04/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Price is lower than any other charger +a lot of stuff aditional to the charger Cons:-in the way it is origionaly build it would destroy itself while real usage by overheating, especialy while discharging because power transistors have no thermal connection to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHCgamer on 04/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very sturdy build and nicely painted. It comes in AL case. Lot of cables/connectors and thermal probe. Depends on where are you from, but for me it costs about half price! Beeping sound can ba switched off! :) Cons:1. Transistors. Well it's not really a con si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlmudena on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Many details of the charging. + Solid construction and compact. + Very useful + Simple menu Cons:- Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect. The correct connection is: - The pin closest to the DC input is WHITE (+5) - The central pin is RED (Temp) - The furthest f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybajapete on 02/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap charger that works i believe in pretty much any battery you would use on r/c's these days... i did quick test on lipo nimh and nicd and worked like a champ... was nice to see the cables that was inclued as well.. even has a cte case with it :)it was smalle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarloscuev on 08/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ Full control of the charging currents + Nice solid construction + Very useful for recovering batteries and/or knowing their real capacity + Really nice case + Looks very Professional Cons:- Inaccurate Current & Voltage measurings (+- 5% I estimate) - DC ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystttt on 07/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice unit with lots of features. I had a previous version, but this one is even better. You can link it to the PC, suitable free software can be found here: <http://www.logview.info/cms/index.php?d_logview_info>. The temperature input is the serial data ou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections