DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great priced multifunctional charger

posted by Peterlm on 06/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Got this a few days back and was used to revive my Sealed Lead Acid batteries which the voltage level had dropped below 10V due to irregular and uncontrolled charging.

So far I have managed to revive 3 out of 5 of the batteries and am very pleased.

Also used the charger to charge NiMH AA and AAA batteries and it charges the batteries full.

The great thing about the charger is that you get to see how much current is being pumped into the battery as well the discharging function allows you to cycle charrge and discharge the batteries to condition them.

The conditioning cycle works for all types of the supported NiCD, NiMH, LiPo, Li-Ion, Lead Acid Sealed and Normal batteries.

Most of the required cables come with the charger whhich includes a built-in LiPo balancer and all these are housed in a nice aluminium case.

Cons:

Takes a long time to ship, perhaps its not stocked by DX but on a special order when required.

OtherThoughts:

Similar fuctionality to the Bantam BC-6 charger and may be an OEM, however the layout of this unit is slightly different and so is the price!

Bottomline:

I am ordering another unit after making this review.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections