DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S2 / i9100 + More
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytackle on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My samsung holds nicely on the window of my boat, even when its really bumpy! Ok, sometimes it falls off. But, 5.99 for a telephone holder! I added some dishwashing soap on the suction cup. It seems to hold better. You can swivel it in almost any direction. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikbau on 01/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price! It does the job just fine. The product is quite stable in general, especially if you do a proper job when you lock the suction cup to the adhesive plastic disc that comes with it. Mine is situated on top of the dashboard, mounted on the disc that comes with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympagliara on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used it from long time and it stays as the first day yet. Very good quality build and the phone stays strong fixed to the windscreen. I use it when traveling for using the phone as GPS. It allows recording video or charging while phone is in the support.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNighteyes on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Reasonably priced - sticks well and quite stable. yet to fall on me since it has a good grip - very easy to mount and set up - Build quality of the material feels good and solid Cons:none that i can think of right now. OtherThoughts:Use this for GPS on my Samsung S2 a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOtanerPD on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, works well with my Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII, easy to use, the suction cup holds very well to glass and the unit is securely attached. ===== Qualidade de construção boa, funciona bem com meu Samsung Galaxy SII e SIII, fácil... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrenoSLopes on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with a support that has an adhesive so you can attach it to other places than the glass. Holds firmly and is very simple. I do recommend you to get one if you do not have where to put your mobile when driving. Cons:I believe that it is a little fragil... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysebater on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I choose this mount for my galaxy S2, because I have a case so the others models doesn't fit, well yes but I have to pull out the case, so I decide for this universal one, and I can use for other phones too, surprisingly fit very well, you can rotate for landscape or port... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybl2cz on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, it is easy to mount and ease to easy to use at all, keeps very well in the box, hold the phone firmly, good range of adjustability and rotation, universal to use with wide range of cell phones (in my case Samsung Galaxy S2) Cons:you probably have to use both hands... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJa9_86 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What sholud I say? It's a cellphone holder, just bought it for my GF.. since I already have one of this type. Never had any problems with mine, and she is also satisfied with it =) I'm using it on a Nokia Lumia 800, and she has an Galaxy S2. Has also used it on a Sony E... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoneofakind2727 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sticks very easily to car window. Very firm grip... we were going camping down back roads and all the bumping up and down didn't bring the holder down at all. Great for GPS or if you have your music on your phone. Adjustable for all phone models. Cons:It doesn... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections