DX » Community » Reviews » High Powered 3W InfraRed IR Drop-in Module for WF-502B Style Flashlights (8.4V)
Customer’s impression:
850nm LED
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarzed on 12/17/2014

Nagyon erős infra LED, 850nm -es. nagyon jó ár/minőség arány. Hasznalható éjjellátó készülékekkel, extra infravetőként. Read more

Nagyon erős infra LED, 850nm -es. nagyon jó ár/minőség arány. Hasznalható éjjellátó készülékekkel...

Impression:850nm LED;

0 0 0

• posted byr2d2m2 on 03/30/2014

Easy to install and use. Decent IR output. A good addition to an IR camera. Runs a bit hot. I have not used it for prolonged periods of time, but after 5 min, I can already feel the flashlight getting pretty warm. It only has one mode. You can see a dim red light when it is on. I guess you could filter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 05/30/2013

Cheaper and better than a xenonbulb and a 850nM filter. When used with ONLY ONE 18650, the spilled heat reduces very much and the led gives enough IR to be usefull , especially with nightvision-equipment like gen 0-4. The throw can become much better by focussing the reflector (about a turn loosen the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bymikeb1206 on 04/11/2013

Increased range of Night vision when installed in a flashlight. would like the beam to be more focused, beam is wider than the field of view for most night vision scopes has held up fine to rifle recoil of a 30-30 Buy the rechargeable batteries and battery charger to save money, you will go through batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPadrig on 12/12/2012

Solidly build IR module Nicely finished, heavy and robust Thick aluminium in case any heat dispersing is necessary Throws a lot of IR light (It's like turning on a powerful flashlight in front of your Nightvision Gen1) Slightly visible IR light, although it is visible when looking directly into the light,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJule2311 on 06/26/2012

This is an excellent product for its price. I dropped it into my UltraFire WF-501B torch and it worked fantastically. It gives off more light than the 12-led flashlight, and this fits to all wf-501 series lights. Good build quality, heavy enough to help with the heat management, fits well into suitable ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byNightSpirit on 12/15/2011

This is a good choice if you need to make lighting for nightvision cameras at long distances. Wide input voltage range allows to use a popular power adapters. The real power is approximately 2 W or a little less (8.4V, 0.24A; 6.5V, 0.3A; 5V, 0.37A). In continuous operation requires additional cooling.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySoltari on 09/04/2011

This is an excellent product for its price. I dropped it into my WF-502B torch and it worked fantastically. Coupled with my Sony Camcorder I can now see in the dark!!! 'It does what it says on the tin'!! Obviously it is not as bright as an infrared illuminator but for this price its fantastic. This is ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydrivegary on 10/01/2010

Easy drop-in for any P60 body, my UltraFire L2 didnt require the outer spring to be removed. Very high output, worked well with low end webcam's and some mobile phones. Comes with a smooth relector Not the greatest build quality, after a couple uses, one of the three emitters fail to light up. Also this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykallesballe on 08/18/2010

I put this bulb in my surefire G2 to use my infrared rifle scope. It works very well and gives a much wider beam pattern than my old lamp which is on the rifle scope. I ordered earlier, a similar lamp from Sweden, which cost about four times as much. I have compared these two lamps and can only conclude ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections