DX » Community » Reviews » High Powered 3W InfraRed IR Drop-in Module for WF-502B Style Flashlights (8.4V)
Customer’s impression:
Good for the price Good quality and strong IR light 850nm LED
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysverou on 05/28/2015

used it for a camera with removed infra-red filter. Quit a reasonable range (20/25 meters) for the price, however now using a DIY night vision scope cam and prefer a flashlight with a further range.

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byoscarepf18 on 04/22/2015

Pros: Good quality, easy instalation cons: none

Impression:Good quality and strong IR light;

0 0 0

• posted bydarzed on 12/17/2014

Nagyon erős infra LED, 850nm -es. nagyon jó ár/minőség arány. Hasznalható éjjellátó készülékekkel, extra infravetőként.

Nagyon erős infra LED, 850nm -es. nagyon jó ár/minőség arány. Hasznalható éjjellátó készülékekkel...

Impression:850nm LED;

0 0 0

• posted byr2d2m2 on 03/30/2014

Easy to install and use. Decent IR output. A good addition to an IR camera. Runs a bit hot. I have not used it for prolonged periods of time, but after 5 min, I can already feel the flashlight getting pretty warm. It only has one mode. You can see a dim red light when it is on. I guess you could... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 05/30/2013

Cheaper and better than a xenonbulb and a 850nM filter. When used with ONLY ONE 18650, the spilled heat reduces very much and the led gives enough IR to be usefull , especially with nightvision-equipment like gen 0-4. The throw can become much better by focussing the reflector (about a turn the a... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bymikeb1206 on 04/11/2013

Increased range of Night vision when installed in a flashlight. would like the beam to be more focused, beam is wider than the field of view for most night vision scopes has held up fine to rifle recoil of a 30-30 Buy the rechargeable batteries and battery charger to save money, you will go if it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPadrig on 12/12/2012

Solidly build IR module Nicely finished, heavy and robust Thick aluminium in case any heat dispersing is necessary Throws a lot of IR light (It's like turning on a powerful flashlight in front of your Nightvision Gen1) Slightly visible IR light, although it is visible when looking directly into a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJule2311 on 06/26/2012

This is an excellent product for its price. I dropped it into my UltraFire WF-501B torch and it worked fantastically. It gives off more light than the 12-led flashlight, and this fits to all wf-501 series lights. Good build quality, heavy enough to help with the heat management, fits well into of... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byUnimoger on 04/29/2012

I recently purchased a night vision sight for my rifle and after playing with it for awhile decided to add a supplemental IR light. The night vision vendor wanted $120 for just the light. So I came here and found this easy mod to a flashlight I already had. This little bit saved me over $100 I on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightSpirit on 12/15/2011

This is a good choice if you need to make lighting for nightvision cameras at long distances. Wide input voltage range allows to use a popular power adapters. The real power is approximately 2 W or a little less (8.4V, 0.24A; 6.5V, 0.3A; 5V, 0.37A). In continuous operation requires additional The... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere