DX » Community » Reviews » Hoppe's 9 BoreSnake Rifle Gun Bore Cleaner for .380 9mm .357 .38 Caliber - Army Green
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJirinka11 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality product, easy to use and maximum efficiency when cleaning guns. Very thick brass brushes easily and effectively cleans any dirt in the barrel end and cloth wipes her perfectly. Cons:I use it for cleaning handguns, and a bit of me there interferes... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybackwash on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheaper than most other places - comes nicely packaged - appears to be a good quality product Cons:- titled wrong (this is not a rifle bore cleaner, it's really meant for pistols) OtherThoughts:- I guess it's not too bad. It would still fit the rifle barrel bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great buy! It's cheap, does the job perfectly and seems durable as far as I can tell. You can buy five of these from deal extreme for the price of one in a shop where I live. I've used this boresnake several times in the time I've had it and it clean... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections