DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extension Cable w/ Microphone / Volume Control for Cell Phone (84cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBonejj on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty simple device, just plug things together and they work. So far with the several calls I've made things seem be working pretty good. Cons:Cord is a bit short and I found it a little odd that it was kind of hard to insert the headphone plug the first time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGastounette on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Work fine on Sony Xperia P LT22i (year 2012) so OK for all the phone with CTIA standard as : Sony xperia S, Sola, U et some HTC The build quality is good, the microphone et the caller button are OK, button sound volume works well too. Cons:Not work with Sony Ericsson Ray... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypSiHa on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The material is not a cheap plastic. The finish is quite professional, doesn't have any scratches or unfinished parts. The cable is also a quality one with a gold plated 3.5mm pin. The pin enters my phone like a charm, I don't need to push it hard and it stays in place un... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections