DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extension Cable w/ Microphone / Volume Control for Cell Phone (84cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBonejj on 02/23/2013

Pretty simple device, just plug things together and they work. So far with the several calls I've made things seem be working pretty good. Cord is a bit short and I found it a little odd that it was kind of hard to insert the headphone plug the first time. Almost like had to bend things the first couple times or something but has been working fine for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGastounette on 02/02/2013

Work fine on Sony Xperia P LT22i (year 2012) so OK for all the phone with CTIA standard as : Sony xperia S, Sola, U et some HTC The build quality is good, the microphone et the caller button are OK, button sound volume works well too. Not work with Sony Ericsson Ray ST18i (years 2010 2011) So a lot of phone as Huawei, LG Electronics, Motorola, Nokia,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypSiHa on 10/15/2012

The material is not a cheap plastic. The finish is quite professional, doesn't have any scratches or unfinished parts. The cable is also a quality one with a gold plated 3.5mm pin. The pin enters my phone like a charm, I don't need to push it hard and it stays in place unlike the other aftermarket cables. Microphone quality is fair, I can say i expected ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections